Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Timm638

Beta for 100% Free

will beta for free //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(:(

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Beta for 100% Free

Since when is the word beta a verb?

Wooted by:

#3 Before February 2015

Lordofcabbage

Me thinks he no english.
No, beta is not for free.
I doubt it ever will be.

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

No, beta isn't for free.
No, beta isn't going to be free.
SO STOP ASKING.

#5 Before February 2015

Marios

I want beta to be free!
PLZ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Why is beta such a big deal to you guys, anyway?

#7 Before February 2015

jjfly12

Until there are more new features in the game, beta is almost the same as normal EE.

#8 Before February 2015

Helloworld00

Can anyone ban these people for spam? The point of beta is that it's only for the select few. In this case, the few who paid.

#9 Before February 2015

Rurigok

They aren't going to be banned.

#10 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Can you even ban them anyway?

#11 Before February 2015

jjfly12

Has anyone noticed the person who made this topic has only posted "will beta for free"

#12 Before February 2015

qweq

beta should be free, seriously, it should be forbidden to charge to play internet games

#13 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

An unfinished version of a program released for users to test before the final version is released.

Unfinished In other words mayby after a while chris will make beta free ( smiley n star level ) BUT those whoever paid for beta will also get more stuff???

who know what chris is gonna cook up for us later!!

#14 Before February 2015

BradYoh

They need money to develop the platform, also, haven't you heard? Beta is testing mode, so I'm sure one day Beta members will be no more, and to get even more you'd have to become a 'V.I.P' or something like that.

I believe Everybody Edits is a rather new platform, patience is the main word, because the future holds things that are EPIC!

#15 Before February 2015

Ray

I hope i'm right here... When is the save-mode for the levels free? I would save only one world but I can't //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I'm only 13 and the money what i have are euros. So I can't save any world... I would be very happy if I can save only one world, if anybody would save more, he can buy a beta-account...

And why I will be kicked out of worlds? I can't play on worlds where are more than 30 people for more than 2-3 minutes. I hate that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I hope you understand all...

#16 Before February 2015

Zeal

Chris better buy me a McChicken from McDonalds for not giving me beta

#17 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

M-M-M-MONSTER GRAVEDIGGER

#18 Before February 2015

Alex

This thread didn't have a point before Zeal grave dug it.
Also, First act as mod~

Locked.

Timm638 1423489810471622

Board footer