Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Atik

My Version of a TV Ad

Hello, are you over 90 years old?
Have you fallen and can't help?
Well, I bet you have!
But wait! Call this number right here (1-866-Get-Help) and we'll send you a Get Help button right now for only $49.95!*
What is Get Help? It's a button that sends for help!**
But, that's not all! Call now (45 seconds left) to get 2, yes 2! for the price of one!
And that's still not all! If you order now you will receive a free lifetime subscription to Playboy!***
So pick up the phone now and call (1-866-Get-Help) now!
(small text)
*Please allow for 3-5 months for shipping.
**Results not typical
***Playboy subscription is only active for 2 months.

#2 Before February 2015

StardustAM

Re: My Version of a TV Ad

I want to buy this product!!!:D *Calls the number* Good morning sir! We'll take twenty!!!
Great price and great deal!
Lol, I would actually buy it though.

#3 Before February 2015

Zeal

Pssh I could buy a skygrabber for that much

#4 Before February 2015

Pudclud

My version of a TV Ad includes a purple elephant, 3 chinese midgets, 5 welsh fat-men, and 162 2-liter mountain dew bottles along with the zombie-person of Michael Jackson.

#5 Before February 2015

Atik

Pudclud wrote:

My version of a TV Ad includes a purple elephant, 3 chinese midgets, 5 welsh fat-men, and 162 2-liter mountain dew bottles along with the zombie-person of Michael Jackson.

Lol... there are two possible replies...

1. Genius!
2. Wtf are you smoking?

#6 Before February 2015

Flare

A generic infomercial, not much of an advertisement though.

#7 Before February 2015

FistDaCuffz

How long does s&h take? either way I want 500 of these!

#8 Before February 2015

Flare

Well considering they're ~4 months each, you're going to be waiting a long time..

#9 Before February 2015

annoyinorange

LOL listen to my funny Everybody Edits commercial:
It's Everybody Edits! It's fun! It's multiplayer! It's 3-D! *turns head* quietly says: Wait, what, it's 2-D? Okay, okay. *turns head back* It's 2-D call 1-800-this-commercial-stinks to order now for $1,000,000. I know, such a low price, too! *ring ring* Advertizer: Hello? Unknown: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Phone: d d d d d d d Advertizer: Hello? Oh well. *hangs up phone* Oh ues, I almost for got. You can get 2 extra bricks and1 extra smiley for only an additional $9,000,000. Only $9,000,000. So that''s only a total of quietly says: hmmmmm normal voice: $200! Wait, $10,000,000. So low! *randomly gets hit with tomatoes* Commercial Voice: This commercial was filmed in front of a live studio audience. Well, I guess you probably figured that out already. I mean, I think that's high! says quietly: what, 2 minutes? 2 MINUTES? normal voice: CUT! CUT! CUT!

lol, just made that up as I went. Did u know that commercial was $7,000 a minute? Looks like they can't get everybody edits now!

#10 Before February 2015

Alex

Spam topic AND gravedig..

><

Atik 1423490009471423

Board footer