Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Nazism in Everybody Edits

I'm proud to be from Israel. But things like this are disgusting me.
In most of the open lobies I can find this symbol:
nazism.jpg

This is the symbol of the nazism. 6 millions jews died in the holocast by nazis for no reason.
Nowdays we just try to protect ourself from threats by other countries. People probably want us to die. I have no idea why.

Why am I seeing this? This is insulting, I would never write something like "die nazis" even though I hate them and I hate they killed jews.

Please, if you don't mind, when you see this symbol, delete it.

Thank you.

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Nazism in Everybody Edits

Any type of offensive logos or symbols should of course be taken care of ASAP.

#3 Before February 2015

MageBomb

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Seem like this is not going to happen by the moderators. I'm deleting those everytime I see them. Usually what gives me a problem that sometimes those kinds of people use some kind of hacks that draw this symbol again in seconds.
For me it takes years only to delete it, becuase I need to click a thousands of times.

#4 Before February 2015

musuki

You need to remember that this is the internet. Trolls don't give a **** about what people think and feed off disgust and anger. They're crass and risqué, but there's not really a lot that can be done. On the internet, anybody can be offensive or controversial and get away with it, whether they mean it or not. There are no Nazis on everybody edits, just kids being annoying. Try not to take things personally.

Last edited by musuki (Sep 11 2010 8:43:45 am)

#5 Before February 2015

MageBomb

musuki wrote:

You need to remember that this is the internet. Trolls don't give a **** about what people think and feed off disgust and anger. They're crass and risqué, but there's not really a lot that can be done. On the internet, anybody can be offensive or controversial and get away with it, whether they mean it or not. There are no Nazis on everybody edits, just kids being annoying. Try not to take things personally.

This symbol is going personally AGAINST Israel. Didn't you read the first post?
People draw this with a meaning, it shows they hate Israel, they want us to die, or I don't know what they want exactly. But they don't draw this becuase they are bored or becuase they think this symbol is cool, trust me.
I know there isn't something that can be done, that's why I ask if you guys see it, please delete it if you don't mind.

#6 Before February 2015

musuki

MageBomb wrote:

People draw this with a meaning, it shows they hate Israel, they want us to die, or I don't know what they want exactly. But they don't draw this becuase they are bored or becuase they think this symbol is cool, trust me.
I know there isn't something that can be done, that's why I ask if you guys see it, please delete it if you don't mind.

Sorry, but I think this is nonsense. People on internet games draw offensive symbols becuase they know people will react to it, and they like making people angry. I seriously doubt that anybody is using everybody edits to manfiest some sort of philosophical or political vendetta against Israel. You've been fooled into a deep emotional response by some worthless internet troll, and nothing else.

#7 Before February 2015

MageBomb

musuki wrote:
MageBomb wrote:

Sorry, but I think this is nonsense. People on internet games draw offensive symbols becuase they know people will react to it, and they like making people angry. I seriously doubt that anybody is using everybody edits to manfiest some sort of philosophical or political vendetta against Israel. You've been fooled into a deep emotional response by some worthless internet troll, and nothing else.

I don't agree with you, again.
6 MILLION jews died by the nazis. Why would anybody laugh at this? or use this symbol? This symbol is the same as if they will write "Im against Israel". This symbol is insulting as other symbols are insulting, you can ask every israellien you know, if you will show it to them they will react same as me. Other people, of course don't care becuase they don't understand our situation.

So please, in the 3rd time, If you don't mind and you see this symbol, remove it.

#8 Before February 2015

capasha

MageBomb wrote:

So please, in the 3rd time, If you don't mind and you see this symbol, remove it.

If you are so offended by the swastika, why did you even post the image here?
I don't care so much if i see swastika in rooms, i just let them be. because it's just peoples that trolling around.
If you destroy the swastika, they will probably rebuild it. Don't care so much about this. It's exactly what the trolls want, they want you to be mad. And nothing that Chris can fix.

#9 Before February 2015

MIHB

Solution: stay out of the cesspools that are open rooms.

#10 Before February 2015

Zap

This is the internet, you are successfully being trolled by this. You just have to stay out of those rooms and don't let things affect you personally.

#11 Before February 2015

musuki

Don't try to reason with him. He's too narrow-minded and blinded by prejudice. This thread is pointless.

#12 Before February 2015

The Donut Monster

musuki wrote:

Don't try to reason with him. He's too narrow-minded and blinded by prejudice. This thread is pointless.

As most israelis are.
In fact, the existene of a thread like this was just a matter of time.

Personaly, I think you should suck it up, and deal with the fact that there are still neo-nazis in the world
So someone drew the nazi symbol. Big deal. This is the internet, there are no rules. If you get offended from something, that's your problem.
Besides, why should we delete these symbols? Just because you don't like it? People are intitled to their own opinion, why should we care about it?

You need to stop live in your fantasy world. The "cold" truth is that people hate israel, and you can't do anything about it.

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Why should it? Why should the moderator favore any specific creations?
I'll say it again. There are no rules in the internet. Those symbols shouldn't be deleted any more than the 8 bit mario characters you see every other room.

#13 Before February 2015

Flare

MageBomb, it's the internet. The internet has trolls. People who troll will troll.
There's no stopping it. You just have to deal with it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhJZ3XGCZCCx9a2ykQ4lSxGaf9_cU9fv5MJIb8w2c80dsTSGc&t=1&usg=__cekRWV8gdhTPit3-kolXuNntZlY=

Last edited by Flare (Sep 11 2010 3:29:27 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Alex

As offensive as the swastika is, people should have free speech.

-my 2 cents

#15 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

What you don't realize, alex, is that in Germany and some more of Europe, Nazism is forbidden, and I think you get the death penalty for a nazistic threat.

#16 Before February 2015

Flare

Yes, but we're in America. Me and Alex, at least. Also, refer to mah post.

#17 Before February 2015

CrimsonV

None of the people who make the symbol know a damn thing about the holocaust, and only use the image because it's "cool" to be antisemitic. Quit being a pansy and taking everything you see on the internet seriously.

#18 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Guys, I know "this is the interenet" and crap. I didn't ask for any of explanations.
As the same as someone will draw other symbols or inappropriate content or I don't know what, I'm asking you to delete this symbol if you can. Yes, I know there isnt much that can be done and blah blah. I knew you guys wouldn't understand.

IM NOT HERE TO COMPLAIN. The only thing I asked you guys if you can delete it when you see. Yes-yes, No-no. that's all.

Last edited by MageBomb (Sep 11 2010 11:43:12 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

Google

It's just a swastika, get over it, what should every swastika be removed just so some jews don't get offended? more people died during that war then just the jews you know.
I'll personally make it my goal to fill every room with a swastika until you see it for what it is, just a symbol.
And to be frank i couldn't care less about offending any overly religious country with what i say and what i do,   i have the right to do it whether i want to or not.
Start hacking that chip of your shoulder please, or feel subject to a life of constantly being offended, just like any good religious country/person is.

#20 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Enough.   Topic closed.

MageBomb 1423490773470659

Board footer