Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Flare has no life.

He has 1360 or so posts, blowing everyone else's post count away. He posts constantly.
Let's take a look at this screenshot I took, where flare had the latest posts in all the forums save for the ee announcements forum.

Flarehasnolife.png

The only editations made were zooming out in firefox, cropping, getting rid of most of the descriptions and topic/posts thing, and blacking out the chopped off forum descriptions.

Too many posts, Flare.
Seriously.

That's about 22 posts A DAY.

And no, I'm not jealous or whatever, but seriously. Too many posts.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Killcreek

Re: Flare has no life.

...lol

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

Forum games shouldn't increase post count, imo.

If someone changes that flare will only have around 500 posts.

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

Go into each and every one of those subforums. Please tell me. Have I posted in every topic in every subforum?

No. I haven't.

The only one where I have posted in every topic in a subforum is Forum Games.

The reason it said Last post by: Flare for every subforum was because I was bored. I wanted to see what usually happens in forum games happen in the main page. It was just for fun. Yes, I have tons of posts. From forum games. The stunt that you PrtSc'd today was just from boredom.

/thread and rant

OMFG JOO SO JELLUSS IKRITE LOWOOLOWLOLOLOLOL!@!!!@!1111!!ONE!!!ONEONEONE!!#w!11!!!231321

/aol user

#5 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

Does it really matter how many posts someone has?

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

Yes.

#7 Before February 2015

Watashii

People who cares about post-counts should go back to gaia, hokay?

#8 Before February 2015

Flare

I Like This Game2 wrote:

Considering that you do almost everything I do, apparently to you, I suppose.

#9 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Man he's fast! AAAUUUGGGGHHH!!!

#10 Before February 2015

Google

Zoey please grow up, his only posting which he has the right to do. and it's none of your business anyway, please leave him alone and remove this bullyish title.

#11 Before February 2015

Flare

Shy Guy wrote:

Man he's fast! AAAUUUGGGGHHH!!!

Why, thank you. ;3

Google wrote:

Zoey please grow up, his only posting which he has the right to do. and it's none of your business anyway, please leave him alone and remove this bullyish title.

Thanks, man.

Watashii wrote:

People who cares about post-counts should go back to gaia, hokay?

Durp. Lul. Apparently Zoey REALLY cares about post-counts, then.

I Like This Game2 wrote:

alex wrote:

Yes.

To some people, big time. To most people, not exactly.

#12 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

It's not like Flare's going to get even more popular by having a high post count. The only thing he gets from this is having boasting rights on his post count.

#13 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

It doesnt matter to me that Flare posts in every topic in the Forum Games most of the times when im online.I just like how Flare posts in every topic.Flare is a good person!

#14 Before February 2015

Flare

Shy Guy wrote:

It's not like Flare's going to get even more popular by having a high post count. The only thing he gets from this is having boasting rights on his post count.

Exactamundo, sir. Even though the titles are useless, I like having boasting rights, even if everyone doesn't care.

Yeah, I'm willing to bet over half of this forum doesn't know me because they come here for actual discussion about Everybody Edits and not playing Forum Games.

Blackboy1323 wrote:

It doesnt matter to me that Flare posts in every topic in the Forum Games most of the times when im online.I just like how Flare posts in every topic.Flare is a good person!

Thanks man; appreciate that.

EDIT: Can we just let a dead topic stay dead?
EDIT: Seriously, I appreciate the support, but I'd rather not have a - coughRurigok/Cyclone/Chriscough - PERSONAL ATTACK be widely spoken of.
EDIT: Multiple edits are fun.

Last edited by Flare (Oct 25 2010 10:55:11 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Useless thread is useless.   Closed.

Zoey20701423491000470432

Board footer