Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

Cussed out in E.E Proof here

ok i went in this room and i got kicked for wearing a big spender smile, Reason was : Your making my lil bro jealous, so i go back in the room and said that was a lame reason. and i wore big spender again and this is what the second kick reason was.

in exact words and capitalism: U R A ***** but he didn't put stars there i just don't want to say it.

The user who did it was starfighter3000. I just dont like getting kicked for silly reasons and especially being called a b, for no apparent reason. If you could just warn him that profanity is not aloud on everybody edits i'm sure he would stop cursing at people.

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Cussed out in E.E Proof here

EE Drama. I should -rep you for this, but Im not.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

D-rock2308 wrote:

EE Drama. I should -rep you for this, but Im not.

Its true

people are wierd and its just a game dont get angry!

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

Deleted your multiple thread spamming, you don't need multiple thread, you've been warned.

That being said, bfd, people can be rude if they want, freedom of speech, bro.

#5 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

the muliple thread was made on accident, duh

#6 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

multiple*

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

Why is this thread still up? Nobody cares about your e-drama.

Also, if you make a spelling mistake, you can use the "EDIT" button on your post to correct.

No u.

#8 Before February 2015

MIHB

Sweet mother of god!

#9 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

:/ and alex you don't have to try and act "cool" like saying bro, and what does bfd mean,

FYI im not your brother, yeah i know what you meant.

#10 Before February 2015

Peber

BluexxxDude wrote:

:/ and alex you don't have to try and act "cool" like saying bro, and what does bfd mean,

What's wrong with Alex saying bro? Maybe Alex is cool or maybe it's a habit like all of my friends. P.S Alex you are cool.

#11 Before February 2015

Alex

BluexxxDude wrote:

We are all homo sapiens, which all descended from 1 homo sapien, ~65,000 years ago(iirc), so going by a loose definition of 'brother', I can rightfully call you my brother, as we are more likely related than you think(We share 99.9% of our DNA, I'll have you know!)
OR
We are all children of Adam and Eve and with tons of incest created the entire human race, so by those means you are my brother.

And I'm sure theres away to equate you to being my brother in any other religion you may believe, but I don't know how to do so off the top of my head

Unless you're female, then I'm being ironic

This link, br-, wait.

By the way, people speak different dialects all around the world, to me and people where I live bro is just a synonym for friend, or person.

And I apologize with all sincerity for trying to be freandly and welcome in my responds, let me reformat it for you to be as robotic and inhuman as possible:

robot me wrote:

I have deleted several posts that qualified as spam as well as the duplicate topic; Your warning has increased by +1.

I do not understand what the matter is, people are annoying sometimes, but they have freedom of speech so what can you do about it?

#12 Before February 2015

Peber

alex wrote:
BluexxxDude wrote:

We are all homo sapiens, which all descended from 1 homo sapien, ~65,000 years ago(iirc), so going by a loose definition of 'brother', I can rightfully call you my brother, as we are more likely related than you think(We share 99.9% of our DNA, I'll have you know!)
OR
We are all children of Adam and Eve and with tons of incest created the entire human race, so by those means you are my brother.

And I'm sure theres away to equate you to being my brother in any other religion you may believe, but I don't know how to do so off the top of my head

This link, br-, wait.

By the way, people speak different dialects all around the world, to me and people where I live bro is just a synonym for friend, or person.

And I apologize with all sincerity for trying to be freandly and welcome in my responds, let me reformat it for you to be as robotic and inhuman as possible:

robot me wrote:

I have deleted several posts that qualified as spam as well as the duplicate topic; Your warning has increased by +1.

I do not understand what the matter is, people are annoying sometimes, but they have freedom of speech so what can you do about it?

Amen!

#13 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Peter.. Suck up lol.. And why is this thread here? Stop whining lol!
But I getcha at the same time

#14 Before February 2015

Peber

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Peter.. Suck up lol.. And why is this thread here? Stop whining lol!
But I getcha at the same time

Why would I suck it up?

#15 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

nice saying bfd

#16 Before February 2015

Hummingbird

alex wrote:

Deleted your multiple thread spamming, you don't need multiple thread, you've been warned.

That being said, bfd, people can be rude if they want, freedom of speech, bro.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but profanity is not covered under free speech.

#17 Before February 2015

Wormwood

alex wrote:
BluexxxDude wrote:

OR

This link, br-, wait.

robot me wrote:

Haha, Adam and Eve's incestoussily created children XD

Yeah Blue, in Cali everyone says Bro, or at least So Cal, it's just a way of saying friend and not actual "brother" so don't take offense to it.

Hummingbird wrote:

I believe it is... just not excessively and if it's not disruptive to the public (at least in U.S.A.) until you could prove me otherwise, this is correct.

Last edited by Wormwood (Dec 15 2010 2:08:31 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Alex

Hummingbird wrote:

Go within hearing range of a police officer.
Fake stubbing toe on something
Say "Awww crap! That hurt"
Does the police officer arrest you?
No.

Profanity may be censored or disallowed in some private places(likes schools), but legal action cannot be taken against you for swearing unless it turns into a disrupting this peace charge(which wouldn't be about swearing as much as being loud and obnoxious).

#19 Before February 2015

Nou

Alex, seriously, just close this kiddy thread.

No u.

#20 Before February 2015

Alex

That's actually what I should've done awhile ago. ><

-locked. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

BluexxxDude 1423491228470204

Board footer