Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Doom moose

I honestly find this unfair

It used to bet that beta had it all and free had nothing, and now we betas have to basically have had everything we payed for handed out for FREE! Now all we have is 6 measly smilies, 2 saved worlds and 6 beta bricks. Thats it. We have gotten nothing else that is automatically given to use and it was usably forever. Chat was given to us but then Chris took it away. We got usernames but then Chris goes and makes it FREE! when we have donated so much to EE. Why Chris. Usually I don't complain much but when we give you money we expect a product of equal or more value in return that is not free. In this case, that has not happened. Chris, I formally request that you give another product to beta that will never be given to the free version so that beta will actually have something that the free version doesn't. And who knows? You might get more people who want beta to actually get the gems or pay to get it.
So Chris, please change this. Thanks for reading this, and thanks for making EE what it is and spending so much of your time and energy on this to make it better. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: I honestly find this unfair

thats the point of beta, when the features are tested, they go to public.
But when there are new features, we will get them first

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I'll pretty much reiterate what EDJ said.

It seems that you have completely misunderstood the point of Beta. It was never meant to be a Premium account in any way, it was simply meant to be a platform for a smaller group of people to test new features. Just because some of the current Beta features have moved on to the normal client, it doesn't mean that you've lost what you've payed for.

New features will soon be available for Beta that most likely won't make it to the live game for a while, just stay tuned.

#4 Before February 2015

Doom moose

Ok. I understand. You can lock this topic now.

#5 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Done and done. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Doom moose 1423491556469876

Board footer