Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

blacklye

My demands to chris

Hi all,

I'll make chrissy a deal. He stops trying to nanny OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS over the internet (i seriously hate those types of people), and I'll stop scamming people's email accounts (gotta love how many people's in game password matches their email password LOLOL) on his game.

btw.. you wanna know how stupid kids REALLY are?

Look at how many responses i got LOLOL:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1720/trololold.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

DBear

Re: My demands to chris

that's nice

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#3 Before February 2015

emanresu

Man I don't agree with excessive coddling of children either but it's Chris's game and he can run it how he wants. Chris isn't going to give in to your "demands". You're just going to get your account banned and end up IP banned from the site. If you press the issue by using proxies, at most you're going to force Chris into altering the game so that your methods don't work. He could put in big flashing letters on the site that anyone asking for your account info is trying to steal your account. An even more extreme measure would be to require 1 cent in order to change your password. You're just not going to win this.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

emanresu wrote:

Man I don't agree with excessive coddling of children either but it's Chris's game and he can run it how he wants. Chris isn't going to give in to your "demands". You're just going to get your account banned and end up IP banned from the site. If you press the issue by using proxies, at most you're going to force Chris into altering the game so that your methods don't work. He could put in big flashing letters on the site that anyone asking for your account info is trying to steal your account. An even more extreme measure would be to require 1 cent in order to change your password. You're just not going to win this.

Agreed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#5 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Just effin isp ban him.   Hey Danni, i saw you. lol.. just chillin?

#6 Before February 2015

blacklye

emanresu wrote:

He can run it how he wants.

I can play it how I want //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

that's... somewhat pathetic. Aww, who am I kidding? THAT'S JUST SCREWED UP. THERE ARE THAT MANY 5th GRADERS ON EE? :rolleyes:

Maybe I should try and whenever someone gives me a pass I use their energy on spawn points or something. Meh, Probably not.

Last edited by Different55 (Jan 1 2011 1:05:56 am)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Freak

Different55 wrote:

that's... somewhat pathetic. Aww, who am I kidding? THAT'S JUST SCREWED UP. THERE ARE THAT MANY 5th GRADERS ON EE? :rolleyes:

You're probably in Middle School.
No room to talk bro.

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Freak wrote:
Different55 wrote:

No room to talk bro.

High School - sophomore

What grade are you in anyway?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Freak

Different55 wrote:
Freak wrote:
Different55 wrote:

No room to talk bro.

High School - sophomore

jesus you are hyper. Act your age bro.
I'm in 9th.

#11 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Freak wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Freak wrote:

No room to talk bro.

High School - sophomore

jesus you are hyper. Act your age bro.
I'm in 9th.

Oh so that's why your such a cynical ****. Very few 9rs are actually mature. I am proud to be one.

#12 Before February 2015

Freak

DarkFire wrote:

snip
Oh so that's why your such a cynical ****. Very few 9rs are actually mature. I am proud to be one.

Ouch where did that come from?
I'm super-cynical *coughlogicalcough*
From my experience though lots of people who say they are mature might not be. Don't know you well enough bro so I'm not gonna guess this applies to you

However, I hate people who just assume and entire/majority of a group are ____ (in dif's and your case the blank is immature)
The people who say things like that have no right and really need to learn some common respect

#13 Before February 2015

DBear

Guys guys guys there's no need to be elitist about age over the internet.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#14 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Topic closed.

blacklye 1423492638468794

Board footer