Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ctt13

my list of kickers for no reason and trolls

ok guys i woke up this morning thinking why do peeps troll

legend
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool equals annoying but no trolls
:rolleyes: thinks your stupid
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad is a plain jerk
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL is imaturar
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile TROLLS RAPIDLY
:O kicks for no reason
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink is someone that asks you for the code
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral is someone who gives code
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile doesnt troll or give code often pretty nice peeps though normally get kicked

kickers and trolls
formal ninja:o i was playing his lvl and i wanted to be hang man and he kicked my without warning
john:) no need to explain
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink kaylee: srry guys cant remember last numbers/ asks for code all the time
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile cookielover srry cookie but you did give kaylee the code that time i had to do it
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile blackleye srry the real blackleye some one gave out his account and now its out of control
i will update

#2 Before February 2015

darkday

Re: my list of kickers for no reason and trolls

Four topics below you is the topic "Un-Official List of Trolls"(linked for your convenience), which is the most popular/comprehensive one to date. Do we really need another one of these?

Last edited by darkday (Jan 11 2011 10:22:32 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: my list of kickers for no reason and trolls

^

ctt13 1423493124468308

Board footer