Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

darkday

DON'T CREATE ANOTHER MAGIC_COIN/WIZARD_SMILEY TOPIC.

Sorry for the caps, but honestly, just post it in an existing topic. There are already at least a dozen topics discussing them.

#2 Before February 2015

haythere

Re: DON'T CREATE ANOTHER MAGIC_COIN/WIZARD_SMILEY TOPIC.

Just a bit ironic..

#3 Before February 2015

darkday

Yeah I know, but kill 1 person to save a bunch of others?
Or kill a bunch of people to save 1 person?

Which would you choose?

I'm hoping people will see this topic, and not post new topics about magic coins/wizard smileys in the future.

Last edited by darkday (Jan 14 2011 10:07:55 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

mistahboi

This is sorta hypocritical, but other than that, I agree. I saw like 6 topics on wizard smiley. Seriously, Chris should like make it a little more obvious that there's a wizard smiley in the blog, so people won't act like they're superior and post about their "amazing discovery".

#5 Before February 2015

haythere

darkday wrote:

Yeah I know, but kill 1 person to save a bunch of others?
Or kill a bunch of people to save 1 person?

Which would you choose?

I'm hoping people will see this topic, and not post new topics about magic coins/wizard smileys in the future.

Give it a few days and all these topics will probably be dead, everyone is just excited about the new update. Once there is a new update people will be more focused on that.

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Closed.

darkday 1423493311468121

Board footer