Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

eelikay

CANT GET MAGIC!!

OK!! I'm getting rally annoyed at this wholes stupid magic thing!! Ever since magic has come out I have been playing non stop! Have I gotten any magic yet?! Obviously not! Or else I wouldn't be making this post! It's so unfair to see someone showing off the wizard when all they did to get it was randomly pick up a coin. It's utterly impossible for me to get magic! Ive been playing all kinds of levels: Coin Farms, Magic Coin Helpers, and all kinds of regular levels! It's so stupid and if anyone else agrees with me than leave your thoughts because ever since Benjaminsen released the stupid energy and gems EE has gone to crap! I'm tired of this! Also who in their right mind would pay 50 dollars for a little pix-elated smiley character! Biggest ripoff on Earth!

Ok I'm tired of ranting. If anyone wants to add to my rant just leave your replies below. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-eelikay

EDIT: No wonder Minecraft is better than EE, you make ONE simple payment and then every update is guaranteed to be free!

Last edited by eelikay (Jan 15 2011 9:50:36 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Re: CANT GET MAGIC!!

1. Coin farms no longer work (according to Chris).
2. It's not impossible for you to get a magic coin.
3. Yelling won't get you a wizard smiley.

Try to avoid topics like this in the future - this is your warning.   Closed.

eelikay 1423493407468025

Board footer