Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nightmare

Can someone transfer 1 cent @PayPal?

Can someone tranfer 1 cent to my PayPal account, so I can enable the chat?

I know that 1 cent is almost nothing, but it'll make a huge difference for me :O

Please, please, please ^^

PS.: You have to send me 2 cents, because it costs 1 cent to transfer.

Thanks!!!

Last edited by Nightmare (Jan 23 2011 1:03:31 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: Can someone transfer 1 cent @PayPal?

Ok I will send but you can2t buy it without me.Donut can't buyed it.Once you transfer your account I help you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink.

#3 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

the transaction costs are 1 cent so you'll have to send him 2 cents

#4 Before February 2015

Nightmare

Ooooh, good to know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Sure, but I don't have a paypal account. I'm not doing money transactions or something, but I will pay the amount, which means I'll most likely need your account info :/

Before I do, however, tell me the situation in which you find yourself unable to make the transaction. Basically,

do your parents approve of you having chat?

Honestly, my dad didn't want me chatting, but I was still able to get it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Just... I've seen some things in chat. The age is the most important thing. I won't tell you the cutoff age (for me paying for it), however //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Nightmare

I'm 14, my parents let me have this chat, BUT their credit cards doesn't work for online things, just to withdraw money in the bank :\

One more thing: creating a PayPal account is easy, fast and totally free. Just enter your credit card info, and give me your email, so I'll request payment.

Urunkerbay needs my account too, but I can't give it because I play EE with my Facebook account, unfortunately.

Thanks.

Last edited by Nightmare (Jan 23 2011 1:30:36 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Burnett

Also I only purchase Nightmare and it's finished!I'm not a bank!.

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Nightmare wrote:

I'm 14, my parents let me have this chat, BUT their credit cards doesn't work for online things, just to withdraw money in the bank :\

One more thing: creating a PayPal account is easy, fast and totally free. Just enter your credit card info, and give me your email, so I'll request payment.

Urunkerbay needs my account too, but I can't give it because I play EE with my Facebook account, unfortunately.

Thanks.

Well, paypal accounts are for 18+, and I'm only (almost) 14.

I'm going to have to think this over, as my dad might look at my transactions list and will ask me about what it was. I don't think he'll approve :/

If I decide to go through, you'll need to e-mail or text me your account info. Until then, you may have to hope that someone else buys it.

Sorry for now, man. Maybe by the end of the day, maybe not.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

Burnett

I purchased TheDonutMonster and smilnignothing a chat.But I need to enter their account becouse their paypal can't pay but I can pay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink.

#10 Before February 2015

Nightmare

Unfortunately I can't...

I know that PayPal is for 18+, but my dad allowed me to create it, I don't know why... when I asked him to put a cent on my account, he said he couldn't because his credit cards doesn't work. It's blocked for online purchasing, etc.

Thanks guys ._.

#11 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

ok I miss it......

good luck on next nightmare

Last edited by Lopoi2 (Jan 23 2011 2:35:06 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

shooterboy13

can someone   PLZZZZZ   give me 2 cents plz ps:send it to shooterboy13 if u do this u will not regret it at all PLZZZZZZ ill give u the code if i see u at all pzzzzzzz come on EE fans!   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool :O

#13 Before February 2015

Calicara

I have chat, buy my mom doesn't know. pFhcd.png

I know she doesn't care. I hardly use it anyways. I mostly use it to try and get codes. DPffn.png

And it case anyone cares I'm 16

Last edited by Calicara (Apr 30 2011 7:56:45 am)

Nightmare 1423493898467534

Board footer