Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

10master1

blacklye

history,
Blacklye was a Beta-Member who gave out his login-information to a Scammer who promised him free Gems. Soon after that the scammer shared the login informatin by creating a non-saved world. Due to his beta and chat capabilities many people logged in with his account. Being anonymous they trolled levels. to lots of people and played levels annoying some and trolling some.

Beta and Chat removal
On January 2nd RPGMaster2000 announced that Benjaminsen had stripped Blacklye from Chat and Beta.[1] But instead of permanently removed it was only disabled and it could be bought back in the shop via the Parental Control. The Beta-membership was also back in the shop, but nobody bought it.

Later Chris removed the chat permanently from blacklye

Banned
On January 21th rpgmaster2000 announced that Blacklye's account was permabanned from EverybodyEdits, along with Omri.[2] If you now log in with a banned account you get a message saying that you are banned when you are trying to enter a world. http://i.imgur.com/gbkFC.png

references
1.? http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=2484
2.? http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3309

#2 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: blacklye

Not to be mean but... Why did you write this?

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

Forum != wiki

#4 Before February 2015

EDJ

I wrote this D:
Although I soon realized that an Wiki for EE is pretty useless

#5 Before February 2015

10master1

NikK wrote:

Not to be mean but... Why did you write this?

I wrote this to show what really happend to the blacklye account.

#6 Before February 2015

10master1

EDJ wrote:

I wrote this D:
Although I soon realized that an Wiki for EE is pretty useless

ACTUALLY, I made this topic.   Not him.

#7 Before February 2015

10master1

First, he shared his account with a friend and he promised to keep it a secret, then he   leaked the account to more friends, and they leaked it to the entire world.

#8 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Dude,use the edit button.

#9 Before February 2015

10master1

Alex wrote:

Forum != wiki

that is off topic

#10 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

By calling him off topic, you too are being off topic and yes, this post is off topic.

#11 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

epic plagarism fail

#12 Before February 2015

Alex

10master1 wrote:
Alex wrote:

Forum != wiki

that is off topic

LOL.
Lets see, I was informing you that this is the wrong place to copy paste an article(not that there is a place for that).

This topic is spam, you've double posted many times, and proved yourself to be a general idiot.

Considering every post you've made is against the rules, I feel a ban may be in order.

Also lock

-And you're blacklye, and multiple accounts is le-bannable-

10master1 1423494605466827

Board footer