Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kankurou

teamwork?

yesterday theditor helped me with my lvl. I noticed that I hate teamwork.
why?
Everybody has their own unique style. everybody has own ideas.
my question is: do you like teamwork? why? (why not?)

#2 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: teamwork?

It depends.   I usually ask for help filling or continuing a pattern, so it's still my style, but with me not having to do the grunt work.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

oh god i remember when me and 222hockey222 made a co-op together... it was hell.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I like to work on my own, but complex scenic world I have to work in a team, not just for building but for ideas too. [most of my worlds are made on my own]

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

I like to work with other people, so we can share out talents and make better levels

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

I'm in the middle, I like it when its going well, I don't like it when we are not agreeing at ALL.

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

90% of the time I hate teamwork. Why?

Because everytime I make something, I move and make something else, then I come back and see something that I didn't make.

I ask, "What is this?"
They say, "I fixed it for you."

This is problably why I lost the Easter Contest.
Because YOSHII changed the level and saved... at the last hour, and that "code doesn't work" bug was happening. He forgot to test the level before saving, and now the level has 2 traps.

#8 Before February 2015

sarcasticphoenix

I hate teamwork with pro people, they think they always do the right thing and they finish the level their way before I even give a single command.

I also hate working with:
People who can't speak english well
People who are horrible at art
People who does not know what an organized level looks like
People who can't chat and destroy your level to just write stuff down

I do have some awesome teamworked levels though. Look at my profile and see the level "epicadventures".

EDIT: I hate it when I make the most pro art or minigame ever, based on an enlarged bitmap image, and someone erases it because of:
It was too hard
  It's supposed to be hard.
The art isn't right
  I actually took some time to look at a enlarged pic. It IS right.
The mini/art isn't in the right place
  Um, I did place it where it needs to be.
I fixed it for you
  Oh wow, now the 16x16 smiley is 20x21, and the minigame is such a fail.

So that's why I dont do any teamwork unless I know the person.

Last edited by sarcasticphoenix (Oct 6 2011 4:48:30 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Dazz

welcome to the club kankurou, building solo rules!   I say, I execute, when I want, how I want, where I want, on my own maps in my own way.

Last edited by dazz (Oct 6 2011 6:14:02 am)

#10 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Pugmatt wrote:

I'm in the middle, I like it when its going well, I don't like it when we are not agreeing at ALL.

This. It all depends on the person I'm working with.

#11 Before February 2015

Kankurou

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

90% of the time I hate teamwork. Why?

Because everytime I make something, I move and make something else, then I come back and see something that I didn't make.

I ask, "What is this?"
They say, "I fixed it for you."

This is problably why I lost the Easter Contest.
Because YOSHII changed the level and saved... at the last hour, and that "code doesn't work" bug was happening. He forgot to test the level before saving, and now the level has 2 traps.

sad story bro ;_;

#12 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

As long as the people i'm around arn't complete dumb****s, then i can work with just about anyone...

But i tend to fly solo a lot.

#13 Before February 2015

Kankurou

so you like teamwork if helper is not noob :3

#14 Before February 2015

Panic

I generally don't work that much anymore, since I'm so slow. pFhcd.png I'm more of a fail detector and art critic in MX now. Lol.

This edit is a lie.

Last edited by Panic (Today 17:26:01)

This one isn't.

Last edited by Panic (Oct 6 2011 2:27:02 pm)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#15 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

I just don't like doing teamwork with noobs as you would call it i guess... Mainly because they don't know what they are doing. Like master1 <3

#16 Before February 2015

Nou

I guess you're using the wrong word if you hate it. "Teamwork" means you work as a team, not that you annoy the hell out of each other. Perhaps you should rename the topic to "working with other people" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Proper teamwork consists of mutual respect, giving each other feedback and actually working WITH each other, rather than against each other. Unfortunately, not all combinations of people work as I have also noticed personally.

If people start changing your stuff without notice, that's not teamwork. Communication is a major factor so get that right!

No u.

#17 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I like team work because I'm not autistic. I can see why you wouldn't want clashing styles in your level, though.

#18 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I like collaborating in small numbers. One or two people at max. I've done a few levels with TakoMan and him alone. It's a lot easier for me to work with one person with the same ideas and goals.

#19 Before February 2015

sarcasticphoenix

...two people are enough to colaborate with.
Trying to command 23 people to do individual tasks can make you frustrated.

EDIT: Are we killing the entire purpose of EE?

Last edited by sarcasticphoenix (Oct 6 2011 7:08:36 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Oldschoolgamer

generally a loner but everyone wants to do levels with me >.< gets so annoying as of late that im thinking of just ignoring them :L

You thought I was dead?
So did I.

But I still exist.

#21 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

I don't like to make levels with 10 people or so, like in most crews.

But I love to make levels with Deadlord or Bravo Company. (:

#22 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

kingpooultra wrote:
Pugmatt wrote:

This. It all depends on the person I'm working with.

'Nuff Said.

:.|:;

#23 Before February 2015

Dabes

For me, It depends on who i'm working with... And how skilled they are in different areas.

#24 Before February 2015

sportakus1

i haate teamwork,why? because you need chat for talking,what we will doing,and not we will doing something without sayed!

#25 Before February 2015

AsurcH

i like trains...... and also working with them.

The person i would team would be pretty flexible, and also depends on making and playing.

For making i would like someone who does the same art style as me, give or take a bit knowledge in minigames as my knowledge and also we need to understand each other perfectly.
  If not, we would see each other trolling the meanings of art and our thoughts in minigames would be too pro or noob for each other.

For playing just someone that can fully understand you, also someone who doesn't always speak about him could be nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue . Who would want someone to go alone and say "I'm pro I got this." then leave you there alone but they need you on the other room and they don't notice it. That would be fun too ^^ but if you want to play through you need someone just like you, not less not much.
  If not, one of you would probably rage for some few reasons, also enough rage could cause massive damage on friendship even if done right (better not o..o) so don't just try to choose the proest ever for you, they may feel you are too slow and they won't have fun you do, also don't choose the noobest too, then you won't have fun as they do!

Last edited by AsurcH (Oct 7 2011 12:38:29 pm)

Kankurou142388647174961

Board footer