Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

marcusmario

pay me chat?

https://www.paypal.com/lt/cgi-bin/websc … 2c89203d65                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Please pay chat here i need the chat realy!

Last edited by marcusmario (Feb 15 2011 7:36:56 am)

#2 Before February 2015

marcusmario

Re: pay me chat?

and dont judge me i want chat so far

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Use the edit button, don't double post.

erroruv.png

#4 Before February 2015

marcusmario

how do use edit button?

#5 Before February 2015

marcusmario

(double post :/ ) how to make like the donate button?

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

marcusmario wrote:

how do use edit button?

It's in the bottom right corner of your post next to the quote button

#7 Before February 2015

marcusmario

well now its right?

#8 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Nope, you have to delete the other one. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
I'm not gonna -rep you because your new to the forums. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

erroruv.png

same but in spanish big_smile.png

#10 Before February 2015

FMaster

Same as you. In spanish lol :/

marcusmario 1423494653466779

Board footer