Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

the paragraph story game

this is like the 3 word story game and the sentance story game games but with paragraphs. if u havent played those games here are the rules

1. Write the next paragraph to the story.
2. Copy the above story (optional)
3. Try to be descriptive
4. No trolling
5. make sure it makes sense
6. The paragraph can be any size aslong as its an average paragraph size
7.make it wierd and/or funny

the starting sentance is:
a boy that liked pokemon had big eyes. One day he tried to close his eyes but his eyelids were to small to cover his whole eye. So he visited the doctors who said i like PIZZA!!!! then fell into a deep sleep. So they boy went out of the doctors and said "im gunna play pokemon:)". the next day when he woke up from bed he was a girintina. then he jumped to another world. then wierdly he changed back into a human and was stuck in this world.

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: the paragraph story game

"-If a game is already going, don't start another of the same game"

Yes, I know the 3 Word story only uses words, and your 3 Sentence story was stretching it, but GOD DAMN IT, CHANGING ONE RULE DOES NOT EQUAL NEW GAME.

#3 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

yes but i makes it a bit more intresting so next paragraph plz

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

Uh, no. It doesn't make it more interesting, it makes it more annoying. It also goes against the rules.

#5 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Yep against rules, report.

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BOOM!

*lock*

The Red Troll 1423494826466606

Board footer