Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

WTF?

Ouch this hurts mah head! What's going on???

#2 Before February 2015

Pike270

Re: WTF?

EDIT 3: The following only works with an Windows XP operating system. Thanks Aslai //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

You can easily undo this by pressing Ctrl+Alt+down arrow key to fix this.....But it reverses your mouse >_<.

EDIT: to return back to normal just press Ctrl+Alt+Up arrow key (just in case it wasn't obvious).

EDIT 2: April Fools Challenge: Play EE upside down today. If you make a video (post the link to it here) of you beating some random level   upside-down you will get a +rep.

Last edited by Pike270 (Mar 31 2011 10:22:11 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

That may work on your computer, but that's a deal with your driver. Not all computers allow you to easily flip the display like that.

#4 Before February 2015

jominator

You can also go to you graphics property and change your desktop display to "landscape (flipped)"

#5 Before February 2015

Jeremy

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL ?? ???l I ¿?????? u?op ?p?sdn ??? ???? ?uo?? s? ???M ************ l??d? ?dd?H

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

At least he didn't turn the game upside down. Don't worry, it's only for this day, and I can say ther will be a LOT of locked topics tomorrow.

#7 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Pike270 wrote:

EDIT 3: The following only works with an Windows XP operating system. Thanks Aslai //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

You can easily undo this by pressing Ctrl+Alt+down arrow key to fix this.....But it reverses your mouse >_<.

EDIT: to return back to normal just press Ctrl+Alt+Up arrow key (just in case it wasn't obvious).

EDIT 2: April Fools Challenge: Play EE upside down today. If you make a video (post the link to it here) of you beating some random level   upside-down you will get a +rep.

I have that Intel Graphics driver, too Yn8I7.png

Last edited by Jojatekok (Apr 1 2011 10:13:13 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Randomdude

??n?? s? ????

Jeremy wrote:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL ?? ???l I ¿?????? u?op ?p?sdn ??? ???? ?uo?? s? ???M ************ l??d? ?dd?H

#9 Before February 2015

BEE

Whats going on is that

qnu?s??uol???

qnu?s??uol???

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Kaslai1423496439464993

Board footer