Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

quick small rant.

I noticed, well over-heard that Chris added "the new year's pack/smiley" and the christmas pack/santa smiley" to the energy shop "it was a while ago that i heard"

but the reason why i consider it a rant is because-

- why can't people wait till "Christmas and New Year's" for the previous packages,
"i was around back then" .

It's only fair, that people waited a year's time for another chance to get them items.

"it's like saying"

- Add the "Easter smiley" to the shop because people would like that smiley as-well considering it's a cool looking smiley, that many people would agree to wanting it in the shop.
Except that smiley was more or less won, from the Easter contest if i can remember.
At-least they were awarded it, or was around to have the chance of getting it.

But yeah that's about it.

#2 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Re: quick small rant.

Ya well it costs gems, not energy, so if you really want them, you have to pay for them. The brick packs cost as much as beta.

#3 Before February 2015

bliske

Re: quick small rant.

oh he added it like that, i didn't know i thought you could use energy to get it like that,
well that's okay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
i thought he made it so you could use energy to get it my bad...

bliske142388741174021

Board footer