Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Banana_Venom

Banish the Bruce Smiley.

This smiley does not fit in with all of the other smilies, so I think that we all should never use it, luckily it's only for class 11=<.

Does this IjjhqEX.png work with these g7O1H.png EZUli.png cZSDq.png xvfpRLm.png?
The shape of it is wrong.
Edit: And the eyes.
Edit: And the hair, I don't like it.

If you support, don't get the smiley or don't use it.

Last edited by Banana_Venom (Feb 17 2013 6:25:12 am)

#2 Before February 2015

skullz17

Re: Banish the Bruce Smiley.

I don't even buy smileys; I'm always using the same smiley.

Also a lot of smileys are like that, but you should be more specific on what is wrong with it. Is it the shape, more realistic shading, or the kind of facial features like the eyes or mouth?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#3 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Just got back, looked at the update and I am ashamed of EE, you broke the smiley system. How could you!?

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 Before February 2015

Banana_Venom

skullz16 wrote:

I don't even buy smileys; I'm always using the same smiley.

Also a lot of smileys are like that, but you should be more specific on what is wrong with it. Is it the shape, more realistic shading, or the kind of facial features like the eyes or mouth?

The shape of it is wrong.

Welcome back Squad

Last edited by Banana_Venom (Feb 17 2013 6:25:54 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Ben

I hate that smiley.. I also hate zombies so don't compare Bruce to zombies, they both suck.
This isn't even a smiley - that's just a face.
Btw it doesn't do anything, no zombie killing and no protection.

#6 Before February 2015

Banana_Venom

tomkazaz wrote:

I hate that smiley.. I also hate zombies so don't compare Bruce to zombies, they both suck.
This isn't even a smiley - that's just a face.
Btw it doesn't do anything, no zombie killing and no protection.

But at leat the zombie follows the smiley system.

#7 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Laika (the dog) and the robot don't follow the system either, but heck, I'll help.

#8 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

This topic is a terror for my eyes.
There's exactly nothing
nothing
wrong with the Bruce smiley. It should be kept and be used. It's handsome and attractive.

5671.jpg

#9 Before February 2015

arteem

Why shouldn't we use it whether it just doesn't fit into the shape of all another smilies?

#10 Before February 2015

Raon

Addi wrote:

This topic is a terror for my eyes.
There's exactly nothing
nothing
wrong with the Bruce smiley. It should be kept and be used. It's handsome and attractive.

+1
My thoughts exactly... And yet again, "Don't like it? Then don't use it!", simple as that.

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#11 Before February 2015

some woman

It says right in the title "Bruce the Zombie Slayer" and it's just like a normal smiley. Plus, it is completely irrelevant to Valentine's Day even though they specifically postponed the update for it. Seriously, MrShoe?

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#12 Before February 2015

Bobyy

People are just freaking out over a smiley because it doesn't do what they thought it would do. It's just a smiley, get over it and deal with it. Who cares if the shape of it is weird, it doesn't affect your life or you in any way. If you don't like   it then don't use it or buy it, simple enough.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#13 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

What is this "Bruce" smiley supposed to represent, anyway? At first, I thought it was like Bruce Banner or something, but I'm pretty sure it's not. Until I get an idea for what this smiley is about, I'm neutral for this smiley.

#14 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

What the hell?

If you want to banish the Bruce Smiley, it's only fair that the wizards, witch, big spender, zombie, skull, and pretty much anything that isn't perfectly circle be 'banished' too. The bishop is more 'uncircular' than Bruce. The mad scientist has almost the same dimensions, minus the slimming of the chin and forehead. The Skeleton and alien and Laika have the smaller chin, as well. The robot is square. The gas mask doesn't even have a face. The wizards are larger than the Bruce smiley.

You can't say it doesn't 'fit in' with all the other smileys when there's at least 42 (!) (out of about 78) other smileys (that I have, since I'm comparing by taking screenshots of my items tab) who aren't perfect circles that fit into 16x16 dimensions -- something that first occurred way back in about June of 2010 with the Devil smiley.

I can understand disliking the bishop smiley because it deals with religion, but I think the Bruce smiley is getting too much hate for no apparent reason, and it's just people searching for a reason to hate Mr. Shoe as usual, and I can hardly say I'm surprised.

And you know what? It's, surprisingly enough, with a bit of research, more relevant than I thought. I mentioned how it's from Army of Darkness here, but with a tad bit more research, I discovered the following:

One, it's actually a Bruce Cambell smiley because the main character is called Ashley "Ash" J. Williams, who is in the "Evil Dead" series which has three movies -- Evil Dead I and Evil Dead II, and also Army of Darkness, all before pretty much most of the community's time, since Army of Darkness was released in 1993 and is considered a cult film. also i just recited that from memory after a brief glance at wikipedia

Two, Evil Dead is getting a remake this year, in April. [x]

Three, Army of Darkness was released in the US ten years ago in two days, on the 19th. [x]

Four, THE PHRASE 'THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK' ORIGINATED FROM ARMY OF DARKNESS.
THAT WAS WHAT THAT BLUE GUY WITH THE BEARD IN A MISSION IN WARCRAFT 3 INVOLVING DRAGONS SAID. x, first one
[I have no idea how I remembered that, but WOW +10000 POINTS I HAVE TO WATCH THIS FILM]

So like.
Yeah.
The Evil Dead series is awesome and I need to see it, and I'm applauding MrShoe's genius right now. It's unnecessary to get rid of the smiley, and I doubt that'll ever happen because no one's done something that stupid just because a few people threw a fit over something inconsequential and pointless.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#15 Before February 2015

Persona

I'm with you zoey, all these retar, oh let me calm down here.   All these memebers think they can trash the game when for one,   do not think of their actions or ego in according to the post.   Simply put, do not think before they hit ENTER...   I am supportive.   I do not like ALL of the smileys, but hey;   Atleast they are there for members that like them to accept it.   The only people who hate it and feel the need to rage over it are the children of the forum, or those who haven't matured yet..   If you dislike using them, do not get it.   Hey, other people like it?   LET THEM USE IT.   You can't control them.   <- That line is like my motto.

To lay that aside, there isn't any specific format for smileys.   Look, google smileys.   You'll learn that all you are spewing out is bs.
So, please try to give MR Sh0e a chance, otherwise just stop posting these embarrising topics.

Last edited by Persona (Feb 17 2013 12:46:32 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

Koto

MrShoe should've made a Tallahassee smiley, instead.   (Go watch Zombieland, if you haven't).

#17 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

I made a topic before just like this and it got locked... how come this didn't get locked? *Bias?* >.> Oh well, I still support this, even though my topic was for some reason locked. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral Yes, the Bruce "smiley" (it's not even a smiley) is deffinitely one of the worst so far. Then again, alot of... "smileys" which are not even smileys anymore are pretty bad. So this along with the other ones (I can't remember what they're called, besides the robot.)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#18 Before February 2015

Banana_Venom

Smileys with hats still follow the system with the round face, the dog shouldn't be in-game either like the Bruce smiley and the robot smiley could have the same thing said about it.

There needs to be more of these new face designs or none at all.

#19 Before February 2015

Koto

Banana_Venom wrote:

There needs to be more of these new face designs or none at all.

I honestly, thought there would be, after the dog smiley.

#20 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

^ Well, now there is. Enjoy your bruce. g7O1H.png

#21 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

I hate to complain, but my question was still never answered. What is "Bruce" and what makes him special enough to have his own smiley? Or was it just a random thought?

#22 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

OP-requested lock.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Banana_Venom 1423509294452138

Board footer