Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Alcohol.

Alright, so just recently I got absolutely wasted off Wildberry Vodka. I realise it was a horrible decision, so please don't lecture me, however I think I need some help. Ever since I got drunk, I can't seem to get Alcohol out of my mind, I don't wish to become an addict, and I thats why I came here.

Anyone know any ways I could stop this constant influx of "EURMAHGURDIWANNAGETHAMMEREDAGAINDURRHURR" thoughts? (Assuming there's still people 13+ on this forum)

Thanks guys.

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Echo!

Re: Alcohol.

Uh... I dont know. Im addicted to it to be honest. Its stupid after im drunk I regret it. I guess its willpower and saying "no". I suppose the best way is, to realize how much in a bad way it's affecting your like, you could do something stupid, that will never stop haunting you. And do your parents mind.. Oh and your liver hates you.. Just think of all the bad things could happen

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

I consider myself 13+, if I may. Ever since I became aged enough to drink legal I did drink some in the weekends. At first I found drinking an adventure and challenging (like, how much can I drink of this before getting wasted or can I 1-zip this bottle). I think I can compare this with you willing to drink or get wasted at anytime. I don't know what your age is, but assuming you ask a sandbox game's forum you're not above the age of 18 (this because people above this age might already be addicted and need real help).

When you keep thinking about alcohol, but you don't want to be and alcoholic you can actually put an boundary on your drinking habits. Mainly because your mindset is already high enough to know that it's going to be bad for you and you know you don't want to be an addict.  

Keep the drinking for the weekends, even then you should know what you drink and how much you drink. This is the key to not being to wasted for regretting it the morning after.

Hope it helped you,
Good luck

#4 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Wezza wrote:

I consider myself 13+, if I may. Ever since I became aged enough to drink legal I did drink some in the weekends. At first I found drinking an adventure and challenging (like, how much can I drink of this before getting wasted or can I 1-zip this bottle). I think I can compare this with you willing to drink or get wasted at anytime. I don't know what your age is, but assuming you ask a sandbox game's forum you're not above the age of 18 (this because people above this age might already be addicted and need real help).

When you keep thinking about alcohol, but you don't want to be and alcoholic you can actually put an boundary on your drinking habits. Mainly because your mindset is already high enough to know that it's going to be bad for you and you know you don't want to be an addict.  

Keep the drinking for the weekends, even then you should know what you drink and how much you drink. This is the key to not being to wasted for regretting it the morning after.

Hope it helped you,
Good luck

Well I'm certainly not 18+, but thanks for the advice. I actually just came here since I knew a lot of people here, and I knew a lot of them were also old enough to drink. I'll take what you've told me into account! Best of wishes to ya, mate!

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I don't drink alcohol, and neither should you. You are like 12, why don't you act 12? I am sick of preteens acting like grown up.

Stop acting like an idiot and go buy some lego!

Last edited by treejoe4 (Apr 5 2013 10:33:04 am)

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

treejoe4 wrote:

I don't drink alcohol, and neither should you. You are like 12, why don't you act 12? I am sick of preteens acting like grown up.

I'm not 12, nor do I like lego whatsoever, but thanks for the concern.

#7 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Kingpooultra wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

I'm not 12, nor do I like lego whatsoever, but thanks for the concern.

I'm not concerned, I just think you are acting like a fool.

#8 Before February 2015

Koto

Don't drink heavy alcohol so often, stick to lighter things, like beer, and only drink heavy liquor on rare(er) occasions.

#9 Before February 2015

treejoe4

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Don't drink heavy alcohol so often, stick to lighter things, like beer, and only drink heavy liquor on rare(er) occasions.

Great advice to a 13 year old.

#10 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

treejoe4 wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Great advice to a 13 year old.

Because of you I'm requesting a lock towards   this topic, I think I've received my advice, and it appears you're looking to start a flamewar, in which I want no part of.

#11 Before February 2015

Bash

Locked per request of OP.

plat aka kingpooultra1423509391452041

Board footer