Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Palm

Re: Break the wall!

Use my Palm powers to destroy it, then inhale the cookies.

#27 Before February 2015

Blissinged

I simply walk around the wall and find out that all of the other people playing this already ate all of the cookies D:

#28 Before February 2015

rhyst1

0176 wrote:

Plant TNT on the wall and blow it up. =P

but so would the cookies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#29 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i would go into god mode delete the wall get some cookies make the wall impossile to destoy and come bak later for some more

#30 Before February 2015

rhyst1

i would get liquid oxigen pour it on the wall tap wall and it shatters cookiez! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

frozen ones //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#31 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

xxjmasterxx wrote:

i would go into god mode delete the wall get some cookies make the wall impossile to destoy and come bak later for some more

ill do the same again now im hungry again ha ha ha innocent players of EE

#32 Before February 2015

rhyst1

i use my magic and make a cookie apear (::) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile nom nom nom

#33 Before February 2015

Cola1

Well I use Shoop Da Woop.
BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                                                                                                    O _O
___                                                                                            /         \
(::)] /                                                                                      |            |
(::)]|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||        |
          \                                                                                         \___ /
Yayz I got the cookies!

Last edited by Cola1 (Feb 23 2011 4:39:55 am)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#34 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

xxjmasterxx wrote:
xxjmasterxx wrote:

hmm i realy getting hungry now and my lvl is the most popular on the bored ill take a cookie or 2 and show off
0=me o=EE player *=cookie [:::]=wall (cause i cant remember what the original 1 was {@}=full chest of cookies {*}= cookies ___ = edge of lvl {~}= half empty cheast of cookies {}= empty cheast of cookies

mmmmm i like my cookies and i like showing of //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#35 Before February 2015

Pinikl

ill use my pet Dragon to broke the wall!aw... the wall reflects fire back! ok now smash it with Dragons tail! aw the wall is too strong hmm.... ill use   Super God Laser. nooooo the wall absorbs D: hmm... lets use Secret Epic Power... omg nothing happens again absorbed... hmm... i know 1 thing the wall is from other side very easy to broke ill complete mission this way //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile :use my dragon to get the 1 end of teleport behind the wall and ill go into the other end of teleport ok im there im behind the wall COOOKIIIES!:D wait only 2 Cookies?hmm... lets make clones from these 2 cookies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile(After 2 Minutes): i think 164700 Cookies are enough ^^ lets break the wall with Pistol.BOOM! the wall breaks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#36 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

xxjmasterxx wrote:
xxjmasterxx wrote:
xxjmasterxx wrote:

hmm i realy getting hungry now and my lvl is the most popular on the bored ill take a cookie or 2 and show off
0=me o=EE player *=cookie [:::]=wall (cause i cant remember what the original 1 was {@}=full chest of cookies {*}= cookies ___ = edge of lvl {~}= half empty cheast of cookies {}= empty cheast of cookies

mmmmm i like my cookies and i like showing of //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

i need more COOKIES!!!!!! gobble gobble gobble munch munch munch show off show off show off yum yum yum i like meh cookies!

#37 Before February 2015

rhyst1

the best way to break the wall will get a +rep

#38 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

~USES THE POWER OF EVERY SMILEY TO BREAK THE WALL~yumm..these really are good!

#39 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

I hack the code and delete the wall, than I create it again.

#40 Before February 2015

Epic Smiley

rhyst1 wrote:
Epic Smiley wrote:

I grab a Goomba and throw it at the wall, but it bounces back and bites me. While I run around with a Goomba on my head, I hit a secret button and the wall dissapears! I was happy until my Goomba ate it all //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

graps epic smiley and throughs him at wall yay cookiez

I use rhyst1 to break the wall, but he just rams into it and dies. AND STILL NO COOKIES FOR ME NUU

#41 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

xxjmasterxx wrote:
xxjmasterxx wrote:
xxjmasterxx wrote:

i need more COOKIES!!!!!! gobble gobble gobble munch munch munch show off show off show off yum yum yum i like meh cookies!

numnumnum all those were good now look
1 cookie left and my mouth is getting dry i think i can manage gobble* uhh ohh BURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPPPPPS broke the world record and the wall plus look
the players r eating the crumbs and i need some milk before my mouth burns from being so dry and i can breath fire
uhhohh cough cough im dying on dehydration and such a dry mouth dies*

#42 Before February 2015

rhyst1

xxjmasterxx wrote:
xxjmasterxx wrote:
xxjmasterxx wrote:

numnumnum all those were good now look
1 cookie left and my mouth is getting dry i think i can manage gobble* uhh ohh BURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPPPPPS broke the world record and the wall plus look
the players r eating the crumbs and i need some milk before my mouth burns from being so dry and i can breath fire
uhhohh cough cough im dying on dehydration and such a dry mouth dies*

#43 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

what does that mean? i kinda no wat i said so does it mean i get the +rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#44 Before February 2015

Cola1

Ok so there's a really tough wall... I try shoop da woop again.
BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                                                                                                    O _O
___                                                                                            /         \
(::)] /                                                                                      |            |
(::)]|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||        |
          \                                                                                         \___ /
It no work.
So I get Hitler to bomb the wall.

\_/
|_|
\_/

----
(::)]
(::)]
Still no work...

I use water to get rid of the wall because it's rock
----     ' ','
(::)]/--------------|
(::)]\--------------|
NYEHHH
I smack it with a broom and say:"You'll be hearing from my lawyers!"
Oh my gosh, The wall quickly slid off! COOKIEZ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#45 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i ram a car into it ohh no de cookies D:

#46 Before February 2015

chan324

I crash into the wall and...........................

WATAHELL!
Bluaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Awe! cookies fell in a hole!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#47 Before February 2015

rhyst1

gets car and drives in 2 wall!!! cookiez!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#48 Before February 2015

MacGuy360

i enter a secret code and a secret passage opens up and i eat cookiessssssssssssss! HOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea (nom nom nom nom) BBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

#49 Before February 2015

Fer22f

I put coca-cola on the wall and this will blow up!

#50 Before February 2015

Cola1

You forgot the mentos //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

And liquid nitrogen to wall... Wall freezes... Kick wall... COOKIES!

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

rhyst1 1423511681449751

Board footer