Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Invent to Take Over the World

There are no rules here, all you need to do is make an invention using the resources provided to overcome challenges and take over the world!

So, here's how it goes down:

Right now, you're in Washington, USA with 1000 dollars. You must escape to Mexico. How do you get there?

You may only use the 1000$ to make an invention to leave. You can't use something that's already been made.   Leave traps behind you to slow up other people!

Here's what you SHOULD say:
I buy metal, a giant wood basket, a lot of cloth, rope, and a blow torch to make a mini-hot-air balloon. I also buy pint-bombs to drop along the way to start fires to slow other people up.

Here's what you SHOULDN'T say:
I buy a car and leave.
The problem with that is a car has already been invented.

I am the judge. I will tell you if an invention has already been made, wouldn't work, or can't be made from the resources given. Once you complete the first task, I will give you a second task along with it's resources.

There are 12 tasks, and here are the locations:
MEXICO
CUBA
AFRICA
MIDDLE-EAST
INDIA
CHINA
RUSSIA
NORTH POLE
EUROPE
ICELAND
GREENLAND
CANADA - GOAL

Last edited by Tako (Apr 22 2011 5:27:28 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Re: Invent to Take Over the World

I buy a Small twigs some cloth wood nails some rope i get some Titanium from some "Friends" that i know and a bed to make a super catapult and a parachute to launch me to cuba //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

TakoMan02 wrote:

Here's what you SHOULDN'T say:
I buy a car and leave.
The problem with that is a car has already been invented.

The real problem with that is that you can't buy a car with U$1000

I get some hot air balloons, I destroy them (cut them in half), put them together with some cola, and make it resistent with more cola. There I have some kind of resisten cloth bote. Then I put the cola that's left in other people's vehicles so they can't do nothing. I'm great.

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I buy a wheel the size of a tractor wheel but the style of a car wheel and a complex motor system, along with a circular piece of steel to match the wheel size. I create a single-wheeled vehicle, buying a machine gun to mount on a pivot to deter followers. I also include a system that randomly drops grenades out of the back end and drops grenades whenever it senses someone coming. The wheel is equipped with a 'jump' feature for whenever I need to overcome a difficult obsticle.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Jomarixa

I make myself a Portal gun-inator. And i shoot one portal at the one-wheeled vehicle that JadElClemens made. I smack him with a Companion cube that I made. I rewired the grenade dropping mechanism so it will be a grenade launcher with my self-modified Swiss army knife-inator. I also rewired the controls to my liking. I created a force-field-and-anti-portal generator-that-does-not-affect-me-inator so that nobody can interrupt me. I shall rule the Tri-state area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jomarixa8080 (Apr 23 2011 6:53:26 am)

#6 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

I steal the portal gun and mod it so it can fire projectiles as well as portals and with that being typed I bomb the tri state area wiping from the globe

#7 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i buy some duct tape and use it to fix my problem. (duct tape fixes everything)

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

How about a new rule: you're all in different strains of the universe, so nothing anyone else does affects your universe. As a result, you can's use anything that the above poster said in your invention (i.e. shoot my car/mod it or steal a portal gun that someone else made)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

I pay hypnotoad to teleport himself over to me for 500$ and pay him 500$ to go back to the workshop. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#10 Before February 2015

Palm

I invent the mute button for the forums(Mods, PLEASE make this) and mute zoidy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
And so I walk to mexico, stepping over everyother place.Notice it takes 500 dollars to make a mute button and 500 dollars to give to my minions.No, I don't use money.

Last edited by Palm (Apr 23 2011 7:06:38 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

I invent the hover board ( witch surprisingly only cost 700$ to invent ). Then I buy a bunch of bombs ( 300$ ) and ride to mexico leaving bombs in random places. Now no one can travel on ground //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile .

Tako1423512004449428

Board footer