Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Smiley

Fighting Game

Hi there. This is actually like a RPG fighting game with some rule's that i made out for you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. In this game, you have to challenge someone to fight with you. If they want, they accept to fight with you or they just decline your challenge. Like Example: Smiley challenge's <so and so>. |Accept| or |Decline| . If they don't want to fight, then they should choose : |Decline|. If they do, than they choose : |Accept| , then the fight's starts. If your the first player , then you should make this:" <SO and SO>-(YOU)- Challenge's <SO and SO>". Anyone who challenge's the other , and they accept's the challenge, they'll get the first turn to attack , or to protect their selve's. Here's my 2 Fighting Status example's that im going to show you like this..

Example 1

Damage |1| |                                                                                          |                          
Smiley's: Health |10|   |                                                                                          |   /SO   and   SO\
                    Potion's |3|   |                                                                                          |
                    -------------              
                    (D) (P) (H)

As you can see , you'll see the Damage and the Health status and the potion's. You can gain your damage point's by (2) point's only by drinking the (D) Potion. It will last only 2 Round's if you drink one. The Health potion (H) is for healing you from any damage. It gain's only (3) Health point's per Potion. And the last, the Protecting potion (P) is for protecting you from any attack. It will last only 2 round's if you drink one. If your Health Point's goes to |0| , then youre dead. In the center of the fighting status, you should write down your actually status that you're going to do, like this Example.
Example 2

Damage |1| | Smiley damage's with (.) PTs     |
Smiley's: Health |10|   | Smiley Gained (.) HP                       |      /SO and SO\
                    Potion's |2|   | Smiley drank (H) Pot                       |
                    -------------
                    (D) (P) (H)

Well Have FUN and here are the game rule's that you guy's should follow:

No Trolling
No Cheating
No Offending
And No Spamming
Well these were the rule's of the game so , HAVE FUN //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
P.S : If your having any trouble to write down your game status , then you'll just need to copy it and then paste it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. Well Have Fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

P.P.S : If you find the game to hard , than just don't play it then if you want but, you can still spectace too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

Last edited by Smiley (Sep 24 2010 5:21:02 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: Fighting Game

Um... this seems like the second Diplo Infinity. I'm pretty sure nobody is going to bother trying to be strategic, especially on this forum (Forum Games). So... yeah, I'm not joining in on this one.

#3 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

Erm... can you change the rules a little, they're a little vague.

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

I said this is the SECOND Diplo Infinity, as in nobody would care enough to pretend to be anything, like in an RPG, if people wanted to, they would play an actual RPG, text based RPGs are normally disliked and not played.

#5 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

Are you saying you don't like MUDs? Whilst they are hard to navigate, they aren't that bad.

#6 Before February 2015

Flare

.. I have no clue what a MUD is. Unless you mean MUDKIPS. And YAY for new signature.

#7 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

A MUD is a text-based Multiple User Dimension, which was extremely popular in the 20th century.

#8 Before February 2015

Flare

Wouldn't that be an MMO in text?

#9 Before February 2015

EpicKirby

Yes. But without the "MM".

#10 Before February 2015

Advancé

guys this topic will be closed if you don't play the game, it the forum games not the general discussion

#11 Before February 2015

EpicKirby

Unadvancéd wrote:

guys this topic will be closed if you don't play the game, it the forum games not the general discussion

That's fine with me.

#12 Before February 2015

Flare

I'd really like to see someone play this, though.. don't close it just yet.

#13 Before February 2015

SuperWeegee1

I challenge smiley to a battle!

#14 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

hahaeesucks wrote:

WHO WOULD EVER THINK OF FIGHTING ON THE INTERNET **** YOU ALL

You're fighting on the internet, troll.
trollface.png

#15 Before February 2015

Flare

Damn, I missed all the stuff with hahaeesucks 3: Damned school.

#16 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

:/ I still don't understand.

#17 Before February 2015

mrmcmo

ie2u3.png

#18 Before February 2015

kansasmiller

I like most fighting games for the play. In fighting game I play now days WWW-e and this game is many rules and regulation. Mainly rules and regulation are included all games. When you break the   rules and regulation you knock out for the game. So its necessary for the wining of the game.

Smiley 1423514496446936

Board footer