Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Re: THE DROP GAME!

The wrapper had a nuke in it. I was just standing there saying " This is the best day...BOOM!!!!" it exploded on me and I fell off the cliff some how still alive.

#52 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I get out of the way before you fell on me.I jump up in the air saying"I'M ALIVE!!".But then for no apparent reason,my head explodes,and the rest of my body falls of the cliff.

#53 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Being ever so hungry, upon seeing the body Chaos Demon smiled and ate it not knowing that the body ate some poison and would've died from it if it didn't explode. to make a long story short a die from poison

upon my death I drop my sharpest tooth

#54 Before February 2015

gio500

ChaosDemon's sharpest tooth almost killed me when i dodged it but while i was holding 2 grenades. The 1st grenade exploded and killed me then i dropped the 2nd grenade of the cliff.

Last edited by gio500 (Apr 12 2011 9:20:40 pm)

#55 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Some how my head reconstructs and I climb out of ChoasDemons mouth.Then the grenade fell into my hand.Mistaking it for a pickle,I ate it in one bite.It exploded and I died,then the bear trap I stol-ERR found...>_> <_< fell out of my pocket and off the cliff.

#56 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

the >_> and <_<   fell between me and stabbed me at the same time   kinda like this: >_> me <_<

before dying I threw my horns

#57 Before February 2015

gio500

The ambulance came to the top of the hill which I was there after the 1st grenade exploded. The ambulance was almost ready to bring me to the hospital when suddenly the bear trap landed on the ambulance. The ambulance was overheating too. The nurses ran and left me behind while i was saying " Hey, How about me? ". The ambulance exploded and the couple of parts fell including me who was now double dead.

#58 Before February 2015

SeymourG

It crushed me, but I quickly throw off my Shoop Da WHOOP friend...

#59 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

I dodge his shoop but not his whoop

I drop my portal to hell

#60 Before February 2015

Jomarixa

Hell did not kill me, it was the portal that was actually a black hole an as I die, i drop my 1 gem on to you with $uperRewards and gambit

#61 Before February 2015

gamez7

$uperRewards and Gambit scam me into exploding, and I blow up.

A piece of dust falls off of my head and onto you.

#62 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Achoo! I coughed as the dust fell on my nose then I stumbled backwards right....off....of...a......freaking.....hill
I dropped my dead body

#63 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

A pocket knife comes out of your pants and stabs me right in the middle of my head.

While im falling down,i drop out a watermelon.

#64 Before February 2015

I got hit by the watermelon and falled off the mountain.
When i'm falling i drop a bazooka...

#65 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

it fired and i exploded
when i explode i drop chewy off the cliff

#66 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Ima revive this game!

As chewy fell i tried to catch him but instead fell myself only dropping well, me!

#67 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

ChaosDemon lands beside me, flat, saying something about something chewy, and that the world will blow up, thinking he was crazy, i fed him my cheezpuffs and lobbed him off the cliff

Last edited by cheezpuffs (May 30 2011 7:06:29 am)

#68 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I cleverly avoid, but then his twin falls off and kills me. And out of my hand rolls a bouncy ball. The bouncy ball is RAINBOW.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#69 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

the ball falls on my head and is filled with rocks so I get death from blunt trauma.

upon death i throw down a -rep

#70 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i say "- rep... I FART ON YOU!!!" and i fart on it so bad it turns into 658549335758645932437567342 - reps so then im so unpopular the whole forum created a mob to hunt me down and kill me and someone pretends to be helping and gives me a sword but i the haste to escape i didnt know that he purpusly covered it in acid cuz he wanted to kill be aswell and a few days later of killing most of the forum population i end up on the edge off the cliff and there was no way to escape and they no longer wanted to kill me just capture me cuz they thought i had advanced genes from being so skilled and killing most of the forum they just wanted to take me to another forum members secret lab to do some tests and make everybody as skilled as me but at the time the acid had its effect and my body fallsdown and my head reached the end of the cliff and bent back onto a sharp edgeand falls down and that was my lath breathe and being as it was so shocking i dropped the sword aswell and my head landed on the SHARP! end (and i just had it sharpened by the world record sword sharpener who made it the most sharpest sword on earth) and a forum member then said "DRAT!" because he wanted my skills and he kicked the rest of me off the end off the cliff witch also landed on the sharp end of the sword and that me dead

so i dropped a really sharp sword covered in acid and had my head and body on the sharpend end followed by A LOT of blood
p.s. if there was a postafter this ignore this one cuz it took me so long to write this sombody else probably posted first but im replying to post 69 by ChaosDemon

#71 Before February 2015

progirl

died from a skull concussion and had a big hole in brain

Progirl dropped a evil kitten and when it landed on the user below's head it ripped his/hers head to peices 1bigsmile1

#72 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i collect all the pieces a year later my head grew back but somebody dropped an evil kat again witch broke the stitching and i could never get it done again but i still try to collect my head but i drop them and they shape mini knives

i drop my head leftovers and they shape mini knives

#73 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

as the head falls it impales me about 45 times thus killing me and pushing out my eyeballs

like i said above my eyeballs fell of the hill

#74 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Uuuhh... I get   nice breeze on my head because I've been hit with air.

I drop a Wrecking Ball

#75 Before February 2015

colon

the wrecking ball hits a climber and rolls into the city then the climber jumps off the cliff, grabs the wrecking ball and gets squashed. I am the climber.

I drop a ¬ sign.

Floppy 1423514657446775

Board footer