Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Floppy

THE DROP GAME!

HOW THE GAME WORKS

I will drop something totally random off a cliff.   The next person to post describes how exactly they are killed by the item I dropped (more creative than "hit on head and died of fatal concussion").   They then drop something else totally random as they die.   And so on.

GAME STARTS NOW!

Floppy drops a meatloaf...

#2 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Re: THE DROP GAME!

AmoebaLord is killed by Floppy's meatloaf when the bomb inside combusts in his face (Pearls Before Swine reference).   As he dies, he drops a penguin off a cliff...

#3 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Madness dies when the penguin's super sharp beak (Go figure) impaled him in the brain but before death he dropped an ant

#4 Before February 2015

Floppy

Floppy dies when the ant falls on, him, and he panics, backpedaling frantically off the cliff.   His body falls downward...

#5 Before February 2015

coolio

...falling onto coolio, who was just avoiding a large spike.   Before impaling on large spike, he throws air off the cliff...

#6 Before February 2015

SeymourG

...and then the air gains mass and gets real heavy, but before it squishes me, I throw off an Atom Bomb. (A-Bomb) https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#7 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

AmoebaMan is so pre-occupied waiting for something to come sailing over the cliff (because he can't see air) that he accidently turns his watch just the wrong way.   The sun is reflected off the glass, and blinds the pilot of a nearby taxi plane.

The pilot crashes the plane directly into AmoebaLord, and the lethal and sharp propeller blade falls, still spinning, over the cliff.

#8 Before February 2015

SeymourG

That wasn't connecting to mine, but okay.....

I use a Sonic Screwdriver to make it burst on to me, and they flaming gasoline tank goes flying over the edge...

Last edited by SeymourG (Jan 3 2011 8:05:01 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Floppy

SeymourG wrote:

That wasn't connecting to mine, but okay.....

I use a Sonic Screwdriver to make it burst on to me, and they flaming gasoline tank goes flying over the edge...

i think u guys simul-posted.

#10 Before February 2015

coolio

WOW

the flaming gas tank hits a toilet that coolio was about to use. end of story. but before the end of story, coolio tosses his poop off the cliff...
sequel is the flaming poop

#11 Before February 2015

SeymourG

... But it's really hot out and it melts and starts to boil, but before it burns me, I chucked a grenade down the cliff that would blow up as soon as it scanned something living beside it.

#12 Before February 2015

mistahboi

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs[/youtube]

~I would catch a grenade for ya...~ Then I die because of that.

I drop a cliff off the cliff.

#13 Before February 2015

bloo47

that cliff does not kill me. i jump onto it and throw your mom off the cliff. she dies, you live, but you hang yourself out of depression. your dead body falls and kills the next poster

Last edited by bloo47 (Jan 3 2011 9:34:07 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

bloo47

subscribing to this topic! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ignore this!

EDIT: wait... YOU CAN DO THAT WITHOUT POSTING!? AWW!!!

Last edited by bloo47 (Jan 3 2011 9:36:03 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Uses a shotgun to shoot bloo, killing me in the process because of lethal kickback. The shotgun and 50 shells come falling down.

#16 Before February 2015

bloo47

DarkFire wrote:

Uses a shotgun to shoot bloo, killing me in the process because of lethal kickback. The shotgun and 50 shells come falling down.

i didn't hang myself. read more carefully. you shoot the guy that hung himself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#17 Before February 2015

DarkFire

bloo47 wrote:
DarkFire wrote:

i didn't hang myself. read more carefully. you shoot the guy that hung himself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Erm... What? Anyway, back on topic. My shotgun is still falling T.T

Edit: I had ment shotgun shells. But I suppose bloo's shells will do.

Last edited by DarkFire (Jan 3 2011 11:04:53 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

bloo47

i catch the gun and shells and i kill justin bieber with the gun. i take the shells to a seafood restaraunt and get $43.18 but i'm caught with the gun and am sent to jail where a epicshoopdawhoop.jpg destroys the world and the jail falls off the cliff along with the L@z0r!

#19 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

i successfully dodge the l@z0r and the jail, but the criminals come out of the jail and maul me to death.

i die, and drop my lucky wet noodle.

#20 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

As the wet noodle falls on my head I laugh since it didn't hurt me but then I realize that we've gone soo far down that we're in hell horrified I jump from a cliff into a pit of lava but to continue out little game I throw down a lava rock.

#21 Before February 2015

coolio

the lava rock misses me but then i realize it was a GOLD lava rock so i jump for it and the hotness burns my entire body.   But my scarred hand falls of the cliff

#22 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

the hand falls on my head, and being possessed by the demons of hell, throttles me to death.   in the struggle, the cross around my neck comes off and falls off the cliff...

#23 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

You neck falls into the lava pit in where I fell into , I grab it think it's Floopy's neck and choke it for sending me to hell afterwards I get out of the lava pit only to fall back into a deeper one only dropping a jetpack

#24 Before February 2015

lostmind123

for some strange reason i wake up in hell, sudenddly a jet pack falls infron of me i rab it and use it to get back to the surface.
when i get there i notice a button labeled "time travel" i press it. i look ahead and i see floppy about to throw a meat loaf. i stop him and tell him to use a muslim, i then hand him the muslim that i happen to have for some strange reason in my pocket.
he throws the muslim down the hill, the the jetpack explodes killing me and floppy.

#25 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Mad noticed the muslim falling and tried to grab him but then the other madness, whom discovered the time traveler jumps mad and sends him to hell but before madness killed mad, mad dropped a wrapper from his pocket

Floppy 1423514657446775

Board footer