Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The Yellow Submarine

This is a game. Where you take the phrase, and... um... well, look what happens here:

Example:

Person A wrote:

We all live in a yellow submarine.

- bad

Person B wrote:

We all live in a yellow double-hulled buoyancy-controlled ship of war.

- meh

Person C wrote:

I and my comrades posses as our place of residence the interior of a mid-visible spectrum double-hulled buoyancy-controlled ship of war.

- not bad

Person D wrote:

The carbon-metabolizing physical presence that currently houses my conscious and those physical manifestations of my associates all possess as our common residential abode the interior of a mid-visible spectrum double-hulled buoyancy-controlled submersible vessel of war

- EXCELLENT!

Your phrase is:

You find yourself in a room.

Last edited by Different55 (Aug 12 2011 1:42:37 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Fuzzyguy132

Re: The Yellow Submarine

Don't shove beans up your nose.

Don't place the food called "beans" in your nose.

Do not put the stomach-filler given the name "beans" inside one of your tools for breathing.

Do not place the large plant seed of several genera of the family "fabaceae" (alternately "leguminosae") used for human food or animal feed into your protuberance in vertebrates that houses the nostrils, or nares, which admit and expel air.
Next Phrase:

Dont swim in the pool.

Oops, i used the first phrase you entered.... sorry

Last edited by Fuzzyguy132 (Aug 12 2011 1:22:35 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

Don't swim in the hydro-substance area
Don't move your arms in a raibow inside of the aquatic world (but with clorine) place
Don't create the rainbow with your arms, as you slowly go under the sparkling circle of aqua/hydro amazing place (with clorine)     Sorry, I might not get it right.
Next phrase; Up with bubbles, Down with air.

#4 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Lol that's why you said that earlier.  

You obtain an understanding that your physical embodiment is located inside of an area of space that is encompassed by materials consisting of dry wall and slices of processed trees and sheets of highly heated grains of sand fused o one piece.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

You slowly become conscious of the fact that that your physical embodiment is presently located within the boundaries of an area encompassed by sturdy materials consisting of dried, chemically treated, dense slices of a perennial woody plant and sheets of hard, metallic substances which have been smelted and refined.

EDIT:First post has been updated.
EDIT2: Improved my phrase slightly.

Last edited by Different55 (Aug 12 2011 1:46:56 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 2017-02-09 20:23:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

This unique forum game has been revived by N1KF.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#7 2017-02-09 21:53:04, last edited by Pingohits (2017-02-09 21:54:11)

Pingohits
Banned

v e r b o s e    m e m e s

This collection of pixelated data in terms of the English alphabet, which is used for trivial and meaningless pursuits of the player's enjoyment, has been propelled from a state once known as "incapable of life" into the very essence of now by a user yclept "N1KF", which, in short, explains that said user is the highest caliber of a Kirby fan, hence "Number 1"

next: Was there a Cars 9/11? Were the planes hijacked, or were the planes themselves radicalized?

791mAP8.png

#8 2017-11-04 18:05:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Did the September 11th 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center happen within the fictional reality portrayed in the Disney Pixar animated film Cars? To initiate the attacks, were the cars forcefully taken control and possession of, or were planes themselves radicalized into the state of doing so?

Everybody Edits is Fred

N1KF1509815149682216

Board footer