Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

EE Adventure RPG

Welcome to my version of an adventure RPG! This will be a top-down rendition of the world you're in. There are just a few things to go over.

Types of bricks and what they mean

5nWOm.jpg means shallow water (can be walked across, 70% speed), deep water (might be able to be swum across, 35% speed) and rivers (running current, deep water, only way of crossing is flying vehicle or some sort of small, fast vessel.)

ICFUh.jpg is us and our enemies, respectively. The backgrounds will be different colors based on the race. BGs without coins are neutral tribes and can either be turned into enemies or friends based on our actions.

o0XtP.jpg are land types. Forest (lumber and plants, good defense), Plains (easy travel, not good defense), Rockiness (hard travel by vehicles, low defense), dirt (like plains but can be converted to farmland. Extremely easy travel by foot, occasional wheel slip-up effectively reducing travel speed to 85%) and farm (only travel is by foot. If you wish to keep the crops alive, speed is reduced to 50% due to having to avoid crops)

19PH1.jpg are wall/defense types. You have (in order of strength) dirt, stick, stone (fortified first, unfortified next), and three strengths of metal (to be called bronze, silver, and gold.) The strengths are approximately (independent of the default land's fortification) 5%, 10%, 35%, 25%, 40%, 47%, 50%

VrFnK.jpg is a mountain/mountain range. You see, there's an X because it can't be crossed unless by flying vehicle.

TwR7j.jpg is desert. This will be like dirt, but you must have double the amount of water for everybody for it to be crossable.

eGLNj.jpg is a kingdom. The BG will tell whether they are friendly or not and what their race is.
IUhCY.jpg is our spawn.

fpu3m.jpg are minerals. They are, in order, purplemite (so creative!), gold, thendur, iron, and priyon. The strengths (respectively) are 25%, 65%, 10%, 40%, and 75%.

sM0TL.png are the races. In order, they are humans, faeries (more like faerie people and less like tiny faeries you normally thing of), dwarves, Sha'Tar (intellectual beings), elves, and fish-people. Checkered is enemy tribes, smooth BGs are friendly tribes and us.

C7dKg.jpg are, surprise, surprise, portals. They move things to other places at random.

Race chart
(all amounts out of fifty)

I0uPa.png

The game will work like this: I'll draw a map ingame and post a screenshot here. Bricks will stand for the things said in the chart above. I'll write a story and some options and you'll choose the option. I'll decide based on the most voted for option, and write a story and adjust the map accordingly.

The map will come after a few short (read: long) questions are asked.

Hello, and welcome to the world of the EE adventure RPG! What race are you?
A. human
B. faerie
C. dwarf
D. Sha'Tar
E. elf
F. fish-person

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

Oturan

Re: EE Adventure RPG

Can you tell us what a Sha'Tar is?

#3 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

There. I punched them. I win.

Last edited by cyclonebeam (Sep 27 2011 5:59:49 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Fuzzyguy132

human (can i be a god //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile?)

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Oturan wrote:

Can you tell us what a Sha'Tar is?

JadElClemens wrote:

Sha'Tar (intellectual beings)

I'd make us human, but there's only one vote for them. I need more.

cyclonebeam wrote:

There. I punched them. I win.

Please refrain from making stupid posts in the future.

Fuzzyguy132 wrote:

(can i be a god //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile?)

Race chart wrote:

God...--...Not available as a default class

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

JadElClemens1423517652443780

Board footer