Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

C3po345

Re: Ryan's Penny

Everyone starts running towards the penny and then Megastriker finds it, then...
NOTE: Dragoin That Kilz U was a spammer that lasted 3 days.

#77 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

...he goes to the Dragon Temple, and translates the text on the wall from the inside, revealing the following text, "Any penny with the picture of the Dragon Temple has the power named Pennypennypennypennylegendpennypenny. Anybody who takes the penny to the Penny Shrine will be awarded, and only one person may be awarded." and goes and Google Maps to find the Penny Shrine location, but it wasn't on Google, so it was unknown, and he Google'd up if he could find it anyway, but there was a solution: "Anybody who points the penny containing Pennypennypennypennylegendpennypenny to the sun while 70 degrees at exactly the minute 8:00 AM, a light from the Penny Shrine will shine so big, anybody could see it.", then he starts his adventure to the Penny Shrine, then...

#78 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

...he goes to the Dragon Temple, and translates the text on the wall from the inside, revealing the following text, "Any penny with the picture of the Dragon Temple has the power named Pennypennypennypennylegendpennypenny. Anybody who takes the penny to the Penny Shrine will be awarded, and only one person may be awarded." and goes and Google Maps to find the Penny Shrine location, but it wasn't on Google, so it was unknown, and he Google'd up if he could find it anyway, but there was a solution: "Anybody who points the penny containing Pennypennypennypennylegendpennypenny to the sun while 70 degrees at exactly the minute 8:00 AM, a light from the Penny Shrine will shine so big, anybody could see it.", then he starts his adventure to the Penny Shrine, then he falls into a pit full of bananas, then...

#79 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

He climbs out of the pit of bananas, and begins his journey to the penny shrine by traveling across the desolate desert. There are many flies flying around, he flings his dragonpenny sword around to bludgeon the annoyances out of the air, but misses most of the time. He sees a small pond, an oasis. At first, thinking it is a mirage, but, amazingly, it is not. He arrives at the oasis, then...

#80 Before February 2015

C3po345

STOP WITH THE LONG STORIES. IT'S SO PAINFUL TO READ.
...he finds a banana without a peel, so he then...

#81 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

... Eats the banana and becomes the banana god, then...

#82 Before February 2015

Marios

...the banana god does the exact thing that gamerguy's sig shows,then...

#83 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I think making long stories should be allowed, as that is what is fun for me to do. In addition, even the original poster is doing it.

[somethingblahidk] has just commited the most unspeakable taboo in Banana God history, and is both exiled from all things banana, and has his banana god powers taken away. He leaves the lush oasis and continues his journey to the Penny Shrine, then...

Summary:
[somethingblahidk] loses his banana god powers, and becomes who he was before, he then leaves the oasis to continue his adventure to the Penny Shrine, then...

Last edited by GKAbyss (Feb 9 2014 9:56:39 pm)

#84 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Picks up a random banana left on the floor, wipes the mud off of it and a banana genie pops up.

#85 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Sadly, both the banana on the floor that [somethingblahidk] picked up, and the banana genie disappear, as Draquionel has been exiled from all things banana. He is suprised by this sudden disappearance, and continues on his journey, arriving at the ocean, the next stage of his adventure to the Penny Shrine, then...
Summary
The banana-related things disappear, as [somethingblahidk] is exiled from all things banana, he arrives at the ocean on his way to the Penny Shrine, then...

Last edited by GKAbyss (Feb 9 2014 9:57:10 pm)

#86 Before February 2015

C3po345

The ocean sucks up Draquionel, Ryan, and all the bananas. The end.
New:
I dropped a penny on the ground, then...

#87 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

When I bended down to grab it my pants ripped, a bunch of bananas came flying out...

#88 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

With the new penny he obtained, Ryan purchases a new pair of pants. The penny sits in the cash register, and starts telepathically speaking to the nickel next to him. The nickel talks about how it was eaten by 72 lampreys throughout its life. Then the person operating the cash register opens it, and tosses a few quarters inside, then...

Last edited by GKAbyss (Apr 29 2012 1:59:06 pm)

#89 Before February 2015

C3po345

OK, I'll give it a try.

The quarters jump back at the man, and start beating him. The penny, having heard all of this since Number1KirbyFan's OP, starts acting like the AGK. It says, "WHO DA FEUF DA **** ME AHD EEFDJFL!!?!??!?!?1//11//11/1.1.1/1./1.1..1/1/Q/1//1/Q1/Q1/Q/1/1/3@!/21/2/231.2/1.??!?!? Then, GamingGuy sucks up the penny, the quarters, the bananas, the nickel, GKAbyss, C3po345, and the cashier, then...

#90 Before February 2015

Marios

...Gamingguy becomes fatter than he was,because he ate alot of thngs like c3po said.
So he went to the gym so he becomes thinner,then...

Last edited by Marios (Apr 30 2012 12:03:07 pm)

#91 Before February 2015

Geist

...he drops a penny, so it...

#92 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Rolls down a hill and me starts chasing it. Me comes across some bananas at the gym and starts to...

#93 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

222th post!

C3po345 wrote:

STOP WITH THE LONG STORIES. IT'S SO PAINFUL TO READ.

There's summaries for a reason.

C3po345, please stop with the ending posts. Let's just keep it all one story.
I'll just warp back to post 86. :rolleyes:
If you're too lazy to go up to that post, here it is:

GKAbyss wrote:

Sadly, both the banana on the floor that Draquionel picked up, and the banana genie disappear, as Draquionel has been exiled from all things banana. He is suprised by this sudden disappearance, and continues on his journey, arriving at the ocean, the next stage of his adventure to the Penny Shrine, then...
Summary
The banana-related things disappear, as Draquionel is exiled from all things banana, he arrives at the ocean on his way to the Penny Shrine, then...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warp from Post 86:

...there's this giant wave full of pennies by the ocean, getting Ryan's attention, while there was people made out of pennies surfing with surfboards MADE out of pennies, then Ryan continues on his journey to the nearby Penny Shrine...

Last edited by Number1KirbyFan (May 5 2012 12:30:01 am)

#94 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

... then there's this giant wave full of pennies by the ocean, getting Ryan's attention, while there was people made out of pennies surfing with surfboards MADE out of pennies, then Ryan continues on his journey to the nearby Penny Shrine and eats a rock...

#95 Before February 2015

superhero514

,and the rock crushed his teeth and he goed to a dentist then,

#96 Before February 2015

C3po345

the dentist gives him a check over and says he's fine, then...

#97 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

...Ryan goes outside and finds the Penny Shrine, then...

#98 Before February 2015

C3po345

...suddenly an Angry German Kid comes and picks up Ryan, then...

#99 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

...the angry German kid asks Ryan to marry her. Then Ryan babbles "blah-bluh-wah?''. The angry German kid taked it as a yes and they buy the wedding for 1 cent. Then...

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#100 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

... He stuffs a bunch of bananas into his mouth, then...

some woman1513294368686328

Board footer