Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Re: Ryan's Penny

...I bent down to pick it up but ripped my pants, then...

#52 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

...you ran to get more pants, and you were so careless that...

#53 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

... You ripped your underwear and you peeled that banana you were carrying with you in your underwear.

#54 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

...then I surprisingly ask "Why do you love bananas (your sig)?" and it surprised you so much that you carelessly dropped the penny, then the penny...

#55 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

... Fell down your underwear, you looked in your underwear to find the penny and saw a huge ...

#56 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

...spider, and he and asked "Give me the penny or else taste YOUR DOOM!!!!", then I gave the penny, then the spider...

#57 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

... Bit my *CENSORED* and gave me another banana to ...

#58 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

...sell, so you could trade pennies with the spider...

#59 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

... You ate the banana and couldn't sell it so now your ...

#60 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

...angry, so the penny owner kills the spider for it, then...

Notice:

The penny owner is officially named Ryan so we don't have to say 'you' or 'me'!

#61 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Ryan, with the penny he had just recently received from killing the spider,realizes he is incredibly hungry due to ghrelin, despite his recent consumption of the banana. Ryan travels to the local market to purchase consumable food items, not those silly plastic food toys or wax food, that have no more greater use that to use to trick people or paint pictures of onto a canvas, only to sell and make a minuscule amount of money, then...
Short version/summary:
Ryan realizes he is hungry, and travels to the local market to purchase food, then...

Last edited by GKAbyss (Apr 18 2012 4:09:07 pm)

#62 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

... the penny grows tentacles and turns evil so a marine ate it. The End.
New One: A penny fell out of a guys pocket. Then...

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#63 Before February 2015

C3po345

the guy jumps, says hoot, then chases the penny. It rolls into a gutter, then...

#64 Before February 2015

Geist

It lands in a garbage bag and is loaded into a garbage truck.

#65 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

The garbage truck travels down the road, picking up trash and leaving empty trash cans in its wake. It arrives at the dump, where it dumps the trash in heaps of garbage. Ryan, the original owner of the penny, feels a strong connection to the lost penny, and goes to the dump to search for it, feeling that he will be lost without it, then...

Summary:
The garbage truck goes to the dump, and leaves the penny there, Ryan goes to the dump to find it, then...

Last edited by GKAbyss (Apr 18 2012 5:59:26 pm)

#66 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

...somebody else comes to the dump to pick up trash, then he finds the penny, then...

#67 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Ryan sees the finder of the penny that was originally in his possession. He asks the current holder of the penny for it back, but he simply says "finder's keepers, loser's weepers." Instead of crying, Ryan asks for the penny another time, however this time, the mean penny thief, who already has 1,000,000,000 pennies, pokes Ryan in the eye with the penny, causing him to spew droplets of salt-water from his tear-ducts, and runs away, then...

Summary:
The person who finds the penny says "finder's keepers, loser's weepers" when Ryan asks to have the penny, pokes Ryan in the eye with the penny when he asks again, and then runs off, then

#68 Before February 2015

EECguy

... the penny is haunted by the soul of EE noobs and kills the thief with random gramaticly questionable Latin then...

#69 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

You eat a banana without peeling it then...

#70 Before February 2015

jemhun

he chokes and drops the penny on the ground then........

#71 Before February 2015

C3po345

it rolls off of the trash hill, then "dragion that kilz u" eats it, then...

#72 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

...Someone kills the dragon and gets the penny then...

#73 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

The dragon slayer of the name [somethingblahidk] takes the penny, and holds it up. Even after all it has been through, it still glimmers in the sunlight, or in this case, the moonlight, as it is a dark night sky filled with clouds, with only the moon visible. This penny may be the legendary penny of the legendary penny legend of Pennypennypennypennylegendpennypenny, he thought. Knowing that the Dragon Temple may hold information about the legend, and a guide for identifying legendary pennies of penny legends, [somethingblahidk] began his long and difficult journey to the Dragon Temple.

Summary: [somethingblahidk], the dragon slayer, believes the penny may be part of a legend, so he travels to the Dragon Temple in search of information about the legend and for the guide of identifying legendary pennies, then...
edit: fail i somehow made a reference to a manga i only started reading like a month or two after this post, it was completely unintentional.

Edit 2: I shall say that this was in no way a reference to that manga/anime and did not attempt to take anything if I did

edit 3 changed name/thought of new one

Last edited by GKAbyss (Feb 9 2014 9:50:28 pm)

#74 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

The dragon dropped the penny on Ryan, which is enough to give Ryan life again then....

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#75 Before February 2015

Sam275

?Ryan dances around,making the penny roll away faster and then...

some woman1513294368686328

Board footer