Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kankurou

halloween contest? Im disappointed

Well, I thought that all teams pwn me. But teams skill are not as high as I expected. Halloween levels looked like normal lvl with few pupkins... this is not halloween >:C. Also I played few worlds with epic halloween art... but everywhere was black blocks x(. Im sure that team no. 33 The Mighty Morphin Block Arrangers( DKlevels, Zoidy, Deadlord, Fir3fli3, EEDD) take first place.
w9acz5.png
OMG( :O )
Perfect lvl.
and also I have question for u: Do u have ur favorite halloween lvl? (except ur lol)

#2 Before February 2015

Eld'tai'inn

Re: halloween contest? Im disappointed

Hehe, I think our level is the most halloween themed yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But it has yet to be released. And there isn't any black blocks!

#3 Before February 2015

Kankurou

Eld'tai'inn wrote:

Hehe, I think our level is the most halloween themed yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But it has yet to be released. And there isn't any black blocks!

cool I cant wait

#4 Before February 2015

Calicara

You don't think this is halloween themed? Pike and I worked very hard on it.

DMOYO.png

Forum Page
Level Link

Though honestly I am a bit disappointed too. Everyone pretty much did either a giant pumpkin or some kind of haunted house. That's why we tried to go for something more original. Also the minigames are perfectly aligned with the art so it's nothing like box minis art all. I thought we did well, but no one seems to give us any feedback :/

#5 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i bet my zombie level could win first place. zombies are halloweenish.

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Incase you guys didn't realize a few months ago, good people started leaving. All that's left now are a few good members and the rest are noobs on this forum.

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

I can see the winners now:

1. EX crew
2. Mighty Morphin block arrangers
3. Carvers of Victory
4. MG crew (Maybe) (only because your level isn't very Halloween themed)
5. Cry kid cry

Also, it seems all the good levels are the back up teams, and all the noob levels are actual teams. (Except for the ones mentioned above) I've seen some awesome back up worlds, but now that won't even get a chance. I really wish Chris hadn't extended the deadline :/

Last edited by Calicara (Nov 6 2011 3:45:39 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Kankurou

Failgirl101 wrote:

I can see the winners now:

1. EX crew

you even didn't play their lvl. And I heard that ex crew lvl sucks. No joke.

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

I doubt it. I heard they made the single greatest piece of art ever made on EE. Not to mention the amount of time they are supposedly spending on it. I don't think they're gonna lose.

#10 Before February 2015

Kankurou

Hmmm... cool. I cant wait for contest results.

#11 Before February 2015

Eld'tai'inn

And from what I have heard they have a new concept.

#12 Before February 2015

Cyral

I Had a new concept, My level was dark and scary, almost black and white but with some dark color, Then chris comes along and make bg show up, and ruins the whole idea, now its just any ordinary level

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#13 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Well, I think my crew level has some chance to win, (3rd i think).... but... Ex crew is obviously going to win.

I'm disappointed to, many levels were out of rules, or common themes... and some had smileys.

#14 Before February 2015

treejoe4

How about our teams level?
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWiTaJ-C8IbEI

Last edited by treejoe4 (Nov 6 2011 4:39:07 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

supadorf24

The same thing happened with the Easter Contest: a bunch of eggs in an otherwise-standard level.

#16 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Some post that RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Ralaina wrote:

Okey I have a question about this. The level must be Halloween themed, but by this. Do they mean that it have to be based on the real holiday of halloween. Or can it just be based on a scary theme? Or something along that line. Because what is halloween really?

It can be both holiday based or just scary. To me, they are both connected. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

But I AM disappointed, I've even seen one or 2 submissions that are completely empty, a few that have nothing to do with Halloween, and some that are Small Worlds.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Nov 6 2011 4:49:51 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

MIHB

In my eyes, the cod-stormers level is the best so far.   But there are plenty of good, well-designed levels, to the point where I am a little puzzled by your dismissal of the contest.

Last edited by MIHB (Nov 6 2011 5:03:42 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

treejoe4 wrote:

its nice, I think its get 1st or 2nd

#19 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

How ya guys think of mine? Pretty Slick?

Too lazy to give link.

Look below.

#20 Before February 2015

Zacoist

Honestly, this contest had some beautiful art and most likely the best in a contest   so far but it lacked in minis.  

Not saying that the minis used were using black blocks and just too hard.   But most levels lacked in their fun factor and originality.   Over concerned about their art.

That's why I'm giving my respect to minis not art. But art would be nice too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

#21 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I agree with Zaocist. Take MG Crew's level for example. Could be a very fun level, but playing it is total eyerape. You would have no idea where you were if you didn't look at the minimap. Otherwise it just seems as if you're in a forest of umbrellas.

#22 Before February 2015

Fer22f

I'm more disappointed. Halloween levels aren't halloween themed. When the art is very good.. the minis are crappy. I'm very disappointed.

EDIT: On my level i use the black bricks.. because the level without climbing the stars woulda be short.

Last edited by Fer22f (Nov 7 2011 6:19:46 am)

#23 Before February 2015

iballallday

im more disappointed then you guys are narutox3 screwed a bunch of people over soo now i & a few other ppl dont even have a chance to be in contest !! im taking the smart way out next contest either be by myslef or with someone who actually wants me in their crew not asking next contest if i dont get asked imm doing it solos then !

#24 Before February 2015

BEE

EX Crew's submission level is awesome, I can't wait for the judges to see it to see EE's true potential.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#25 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Thanks kankurou, we put a lot of hard work into that. I haven't played too many other halloween levels yet so i'm not too sure who will win I know "Cry kid cry" was a pretty good map.

Kankurou142389119770235

Board footer