Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

DUEL ME! (2-4 rounds only./I'm gonna be judge.)

HI! Please comment here if you want to duel me in creative style. Remeber I'm gonna be the judge and I will only take 2 to 4 rounds. Thank you and have a better day than last.

Last edited by LuigiFan47 (Apr 12 2011 6:28:09 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Re: DUEL ME! (2-4 rounds only./I'm gonna be judge.)

This topic is entirely random. What do you mean by "duel me in creative style"? Like a... graphical art contest? And... why does your sig say "I suck at life. I fail at your stuff, I always lose, (Not in other games.) I am horrible!"?

Ya want me to make one for you?

#3 Before February 2015

ctt13

lol im the mot unpopular guy CURSE THEM wtf do you mean by duel me one sec lemme get crazy santa out LOL

#4 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Wt* do you mean?

#5 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

jeremifier wrote:

This topic is entirely random. What do you mean by "duel me in creative style"? Like a... graphical art contest? And... why does your sig say "I suck at life. I fail at your stuff, I always lose, (Not in other games.) I am horrible!"?

Ya want me to make one for you?

1:Create your own level and make sure it says, "LVL ? VS LuigiFan47" The question mark is for any round. 1, 2, 3, and 4. 2: Because I'm the worst guy known. I... guess I'm the worst person known?

Okay, make one for me.

ctt13 wrote:

lol im the mot unpopular guy CURSE THEM wtf do you mean by duel me one sec lemme get crazy santa out LOL

|:(

BetaGuy wrote:

Wt* do you mean?

Same as Jeremifier. Except for that Make sig. 4 me part.

Last edited by LuigiFan47 (Apr 24 2011 11:43:14 am)

LuigiFan47 1423609484351948

Board footer