Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

coolio

O.o I have difficulty with these things... I'm doing a Mix-n-Match avatar with these choices.

The background has been split into 6ths rainbow style. There are 4 bulky PIXEL words around the side like this:
71s17r.jpg
This is the basic part.   I will never get rid of the background itself, however I may change the style.

The choices are between.
Smiley in the middle or no smiley?
With smiley: 29o2635.jpg

background gradation or no?
w/ smiley and gradation: 161ayde.jpg

Change the PIXELs so that each one letter has all 6 shades of gray, or keep it so each letter has one gray, 5 shades.
w/ smiley, gradation, and word shading: 2i234es.jpg

This one isn't too big.   Between the words I put a line of lightening, creating a somewhat pinwheel effect.
w/ smiley, gradation, word shading, and minor lines: 24lvfqq.jpg

Final one: You know the saying Pixel perfect? Well, now I put the word perfect in, nothing fancy just single pixel letters. I could also put it on top.
W/ EVERYTHING: 344rwk7.jpg

The choices are:
w/ or w/out smiley in the middle?
gradated background or no?
word shading or no?
minor lines necessary?
Pixel perfect bottom top or not there at all?

You can also make a special request such as asking for different gradation.   Just help me choose one first!

EDIT: I just realized the black outside words kind of ruin it. but nevertheless, I want your opinion.

Last edited by coolio (Apr 19 2011 6:12:28 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Re: Avatar Mix-n-Match?

Hmm... the smiley has a bit of black around it, remove that, and maybe put your name in above the smiley, then it would be great, or "pixel perfect" as you say //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

coolio

i was thinking of keeping the black but ok.   How did i not see about my name??? ima start on it rite now.

#4 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Okay! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

coolio 1423609691351741

Board footer