Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Assorted Graphics, Wallpapers and Other.

Well, title says most. Sorry but I didn't think very well when I made my signature topic.

Okay, for me to make a graphic for you you need to fill in this form.

- Theme - What is the main theme; want any pictures in it?
- Text? - What style font? Don't ask for specific fonts that you need to download, as I don't know how to use them in GIMP.
- Colors - What colors do you want me to use?
- Size - How many pixels off the width-height?
- Background - If you want a background, ask me what kind of background you want, or find me a picture.
- Other - If you want anything that doesn't fit in any of the other categories, put it here. (optional)

Thanks, but fill in the entire thing, and, like my signature topic, all graphics cost 1 +rep.

IF YOU WANT A SIGNATURE OR AN AVATAR GO HERE

Glad that's out of the way.

- Finished -
[Advance = goMh0.png]
[Buddy558 = p6WrI.png]

- Unfinished -
[none]

- To-Do -
[- Theme - The main theme is magic. I want it to look magical, but not the gay sort of 'happiness and friendship is MAGICAL!' Also, don't put any more glitter or anything than is absolutely necessary. I'd like there to be a badass magic bolt on there if possible.
- Text - (To install a font, download the TTF file from somewhere like dafont. Go to your control panel (computer) and go to appearance and personalization, or a similar place. From there, there should be a 'fonts' button. Copy-paste the TTF (True-type font) file into the window that comes up, which should be pictures and names of fonts) That being said, I don't want a specific font. Make the font look fancy/cursive-ish, like this. I'd like it to say 'JCMCTD' and 'Tri-Fighters' on there somewhere, in white or whatever contrasts the color it's on best.
- Colors - Rainbow, bro. A full, ROY G. BIV spectrum. Like before, don't make it look too gay, but I have a liking for all the colors rather than specific colors. I'd like a lime-green color to stand out, as well as a darker green and a dark-ish blue.
- Size - I may use this as a background. Conforming to my laptop screen's small size, 800x640 pixels. Otherwise make it 180x180
- Background - Rainbow_Unicorn_Attack_by_DestroyNoDead.jpg
No, not really.
this'd be good.
- Other - Don't gay it up. I know that may be hard with my requirements, but I don't want a gay graphic.]

What the hell did you just say?

- Repair -
[none]

That will be all, mates.

Last edited by Jeremifier (Aug 13 2011 12:04:23 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Advancé

Re: Assorted Graphics, Wallpapers and Other.

Hmm... Lets see what you can do... if I like it, I will use it as my sig. 1smile1

Theme: Darkness
Text: Very scary text.
Colours: Dark colours.
Size: 50 by height and 300 by width.
Background: A dark background, anything dark but just plain black. pFhcd.png
Other: Make it say 'Advance'.

Once you made it I will +rep. 1smile1

EDIT: Its a sig... 1bigsmile1

Last edited by Advancé (Apr 17 2011 3:11:13 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Meh, whatever, but I recommend that you post in my sig topic next time.

#4 Before February 2015

Advancé

Lol ok, never knew you had a one.

I like it. 1bigsmile1

#5 Before February 2015

lillsneppe

As I feel like giving feedback,

in my opinion the text you gave Advance is the correct one.. But I have a feeling that you instead of having taken an already done picture should have decided to create the background out of the text, rather than putting the text on a background. It would have given the sigbar a better blend.
You wouldn't have seen the text to begin with, but that would easily be fixed by giving the text a small 1 px border in the "layer style" options, and putting that to around 30-50%.

Either way, I don't really like it as it has got no blend. But keep working, you will get even better than your current best (the one in your signature, http://i.imgur.com/yPciF.png)

#6 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Whats that font that you used to write 'Signature designer' on advance's sig?
I had it ages ago but then my computer had to be reseted so, I want it again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

DKLevels, it's called Visitor, and you can get it on the "bitmap fonts" section of DaFont.com.

#8 Before February 2015

colon

I asked you for a sig but i havent got it. i will + rep you a second time

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

- Theme - The main theme is magic. I want it to look magical, but not the gay sort of 'happiness and friendship is MAGICAL!' Also, don't put any more glitter or anything than is absolutely necessary. I'd like there to be a badass magic bolt on there if possible.
- Text - (To install a font, download the TTF file from somewhere like dafont. Go to your control panel (computer) and go to appearance and personalization, or a similar place. From there, there should be a 'fonts' button. Copy-paste the TTF (True-type font) file into the window that comes up, which should be pictures and names of fonts) That being said, I don't want a specific font. Make the font look fancy/cursive-ish, like this. I'd like it to say 'JCMCTD' and 'Tri-Fighters' on there somewhere, in white or whatever contrasts the color it's on best.
- Colors - Rainbow, bro. A full, ROY G. BIV spectrum. Like before, don't make it look too gay, but I have a liking for all the colors rather than specific colors. I'd like a lime-green color to stand out, as well as a darker green and a dark-ish blue.
- Size - I may use this as a background. Conforming to my laptop screen's small size, 800x640 pixels. Otherwise make it 180x180
- Background - Rainbow_Unicorn_Attack_by_DestroyNoDead.jpg
No, not really.
this'd be good.
- Other - Don't gay it up. I know that may be hard with my requirements, but I don't want a gay graphic.

Last edited by JadElClemens (Apr 30 2011 8:56:31 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

Cherry

JadElClemens wrote:

- Theme - The main theme is magic. I want it to look magical, but not the gay sort of 'happiness and friendship is MAGICAL!' Also, don't put any more glitter or anything than is absolutely necessary. I'd like there to be a badass magic bolt on there if possible.
- Background - http://www.deviantart.com/download/1560 … NoDead.jpg
No, not really.
this'd be good.
- Other - Don't gay it up. I know that may be hard with my requirements, but I don't want a gay graphic.

lol?

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Could you add some meaning to that post other than "lol?"

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

Cherry

Different55 wrote:

Could you add some meaning to that post other than "lol?"

sorry thats all i could think of then I by accidence hit the submit button >.<

#13 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

JadElClemens wrote:

- Background - http://www.deviantart.com/download/1560 … NoDead.jpg
No, not really.
this'd be good.

Um... I know how to install a font. Can you make your request simpler? I'm not a lawyer....

#14 Before February 2015

Cherry

heh
- Theme - World Of Warcraft
- Text? - Cherry
- Colors - Black and Blue
- Size - 100x by 100x
- Background - Dark Night
- Other - No gorey bits please

#15 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Bam! lx4JM.png Like it? Might I ask why you wanted a 100x100 pic?

#16 Before February 2015

buddy558

:3
coulor: Purple, an stuff, light coulors
theme: EE
text:   Jayden
size: 1024 X 768
other: ii gess like not to girly/gay (not to much..)
THNX JER <3 :3

#17 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

p6WrI.png Thar ya goez!

#18 Before February 2015

buddy558

#19 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Argh! I thought I posted on my iPod already... what a crap internet. Do you want a heart on it Jay?

Jeremifier 1423610043351389

Board footer