Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Treejoe4's photos!

DSCF0544-3.jpg
DSCF0542-1.jpg
DSCF0028-1.jpg
DSCF0479-1.jpg
DSCF0490-1-1.jpg
DSCF0602-1-1.jpg

Last edited by treejoe4 (Jun 3 2011 7:50:00 am)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Treejoe4's photos!

A decent effort! I would add some constructive crticism though:

The composition of your pictures don't look like they have much thought put in to them, I get the feeling that you just pointed and shot whatever you saw that was pretty. To improve this, make sure to put more thought in to where the object you want to shoot is positioned in the frame. A very useful technique is the so called "rule of thirds" that makes use of a 3x3 grid to help you make some great looking compositions.

http://photoinf.com/General/KODAK/guide … hirds.html

Also make sure to stick with familiar canvas sizes with aspect ratios such as 4:3, 16:9, 2.33:1, etc... Alternating the canvas size for every picture makes your gallery look rather disjointed when put together.

Look for more variety when it comes to what you're shooting as well, it helps to make your gallery feel a bit more unique and interesting.

That would be it for now, I guess. Keep it up! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

A decent effort! I would add some constructive crticism though:

The composition of your pictures don't look like they have much thought put in to them, I get the feeling that you just pointed and shot whatever you saw that was pretty. To improve this, make sure to put more thought in to where the object you want to shoot is positioned in the frame. A very useful technique is the so called "rule of thirds" that makes use of a 3x3 grid to help you make some great looking compositions.

http://photoinf.com/General/KODAK/guide … hirds.html

Also make sure to stick with familiar canvas sizes with aspect ratios such as 4:3, 16:9, 2.33:1, etc... Alternating the canvas size for every picture makes your gallery look rather disjointed when put together.

Look for more variety when it comes to what you're shooting as well, it helps to make your gallery feel a bit more unique and interesting.

That would be it for now, I guess. Keep it up! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thanks, ill make use of the grid //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. I was trying for some close ups to get some great looking images and quite proud of them, i was also testing the sizes and i have altered them in photobucket. I will put some more up with your advice as soon as i get some batteries XD

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

What camera are you using?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

TakoMan02 wrote:

What camera are you using?

Fujifilm Finepix S1600 with 15x zoom

treejoe4 1423610280351152

Board footer