Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

I can has avatar...?

Yup, asking for an avatar cause I'm too lazee, also I suck at animation, unless it's text fancifying.

I want something simple. An ASDFMovie style parody of Rebecca Black dancing and saying "FUN FUN FUN FUN" and a ASDFMovie style parody of Justin Bieber behind her saying "Herp Derp Derp, Durr Durr Durr" etc etc, and I want the text to be the same style as SmittyW's avatar.

Kthxbai.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: I can has avatar...?

impossible. It's an AVATAR. Not a sig. You can't pack that much stuff if you want people to know what it is.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Actually, I packed a good amount into my avatar and still had some room left over...or at least, more than I expected I could fit. Really, you can fit a good amount into one, and this one is just a simple short-looping gif.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

he's talking about 3 different people, they must be recognizable (which is somewhat hard when drawing stick figures) and they must have text, the text must be readable, and it must be easy to tell who is saying what, and it must be 90x90. You try it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

SmittyW

I think I can compile it to be small enough. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

May someone get the clips for me?

Last edited by SmittyW. (Aug 25 2011 7:03:27 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

@Different

I said two different people, Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber.

Jeremifier 1423612939348493

Board footer