Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Graphics unrelated to Everybody Edits.

Since the only thing I've ever really done to demonstrate my interest in graphics and design is by doing EE graphics, I figured that I wanted to share some of my other stuff that's completely unrelated to Everybody Edits. This includes photography and designs that are both new and can range back to about 2006. I'm hoping that this can become a discussion topic for everyone who is interested in all the different aspects of media technology and photography.

Photography:
sSdsKs.jpg
Flemingsberg train station

nl6MNs.jpg
Eye of the Tiger

RMvXLs.jpg
Patriot

y6MAWs.jpg
Scandinavian winter

Makrys.jpg
Up

6fESKs.jpg
Family

0ElGks.jpg
Shadows of a former self

qhJJds.jpg
King of the Zoo

rmQxss.jpg
Blue Winter

lQsBts.jpg
Silent Hill?

FojZgs.jpg
Flower Power

PhszYs.jpg
Utah Sunset

FWkOxs.jpg
Magical Pond

2xgpos.jpg
Mountains of France
Design:

05vYhs.jpg
Anti neo-nazi campaign poster (In swedish)

NoxIEs.jpg
"A Horse with no Name" album cover (Casing)

BrPjJs.jpg
"Awesome man", A photographic comic book. Posters and page excerpts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

e1bGMs.jpg
NTI Lan 2008 (Swedish)

Randomness:

8B07ss.png
Dreams of silk

TkENks.jpg
Crystal Chamber

iJBvws.jpg
Apocalyptic

Cu5H3s.jpg
Terraform

WOu3Ms.jpg
Shattered Core

NyqBUs.png
Spirit of Fire

wFXRDs.jpg
Galactic Collision

44Hdys.jpg
Duality

g5bkRs.jpg
Gemini

C49FJs.jpg
The final frontier (Took a picture of a plastic Enterprise model which I then photoshopped like this.)

k4k5Os.jpg
Splinter

Oqszss.jpg
Bubbles

C9sKts.jpg
Spectrum

MBxNVs.jpg
Birth of a New World

1VCNks.jpg
Universe
---

Software used:
Photoshop CS, CS2, CS4, CS5
Genetica 3.0
Terragen
Cinema 4D
InDesign CS4, CS5
Illustrator CS4

Cameras:
Canon EOS 1000D / Rebel XS
Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i

Lenses:
Canon 18 - 55 mm zoom
Canon 50 mm prime
Tamron 55 - 200 zoom

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: Graphics unrelated to Everybody Edits.

Spirit of Fire is nice!

#3 Before February 2015

Thip

RPGMASTER2000 BEST DESIGNER OF THE WORLD WOOHA!!!

You're awsome!

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Thip wrote:

You're awsome!

That's a little bit over the top, but thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

BEE

I was about to ask "Why would you make a neo-nazi campaign poster" then i reread it and realised it was an ANTI neonazi campaign lol

I like Family and spirit of fire //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Nice work

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#6 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Those looks pretty damn awesome. How much did the cameras and lenses cost?

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Zoey2070 wrote:

Thank you, Zoey! Very much appreciated.

The Canon EOS 1000D cost around 500$ (roughly converted from swedish currency) and the Canon EOS 550D is about 900$, both of them include a 18-55 mm kit lens from Canon. The 50 mm prime lens only cost about 120 dollars and and Tamron 55-200 zoom lens cost roughly 250$. Photograhy is not exactly the cheapest hobby around, but it's something I intend to do for a living as a professional as well as other aspects of media technology including graphics, design, video production/effects and interface development.)

#8 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

The Canon EOS 1000D cost around 500$ (roughly converted from swedish currency) and the Canon EOS 550D is about 900$, both of them include a 18-55 mm kit lens from Canon. The 50 mm prime lens only cost about 120 dollars and and Tamron 55-200 zoom lens cost roughly 250$. Photograhy is not exactly the cheapest hobby around, but it's something I intend to do for a living as a professional as well as other aspects of media technology including graphics, design, video production/effects and interface development.)

D: That's pretty expensive.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#9 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Zoey2070 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

D: That's pretty expensive.

No kidding, good thing I'm working while studying though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

BillyP

I really like your work, RPG //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

I'm starting to get into photography, video recording and editing, and graphics designing too, I want to get a good camera though!

#11 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BillyP wrote:

I really like your work, RPG //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

I'm starting to get into photography, video recording and editing, and graphics designing too, I want to get a good camera though!

Get the Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, one of the absolute best DSLR cameras on the market.

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I am studying photography and it is very interesting to learn about. I have a website, too. I'm only a budding photographer, not amateur, though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

that looks really good keep up the good work rpg

#14 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Sabrillian wrote:

I am studying photography and it is very interesting to learn about. I have a website, too. I'm only a budding photographer, not amateur, though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

By all means, post a link to your website!

#15 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Thip wrote:

You're awsome!

That's a little bit over the top, but thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Apocalyptic rocks. And you call that over the top? This guy made an account dedicated to you https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL. But I voted yes because it'd be awesome to have your graphics on EE.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#16 Before February 2015

magicmimic

Awesome man is awesome.

#17 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Different55 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Thip wrote:

You're awsome!

Apocalyptic rocks. And you call that over the top? This guy made an account dedicated to you https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL. But I voted yes because it'd be awesome to have your graphics on EE.

Oh lord, I must have missed that one, haha! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#18 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Get the Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, one of the absolute best DSLR cameras on the market.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

#19 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Hmm. I like the pictures! I don't think that kinda art is my stuff as I use pencils and paintbrushes! I can't even learn how to use photoshop and othsr artistic features for computer, and I thought I knew tons of stuff about computers. Don't think you'll see me post any work here. As much as photography seems artistic, I dont have interests in it. Nice job!

#20 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

D-rock2308 wrote:

Hmm. I like the pictures! I don't think that kinda art is my stuff as I use pencils and paintbrushes! I can't even learn how to use photoshop and othsr artistic features for computer, and I thought I knew tons of stuff about computers. Don't think you'll see me post any work here. As much as photography seems artistic, I dont have interests in it. Nice job!

Thank you! That's a shame since I find photography and design to be two of the more interesting art forms out there. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#21 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Thank you! That's a shame since I find photography and design to be two of the more interesting art forms out there. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Same, plus I'm pretty bad at painting and drawing haha.

#22 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BillyP wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Same, plus I'm pretty bad at painting and drawing haha.

That's the interesting thing about me in terms of graphics. Despite all of these accomplishments, I'm completely worthless in terms of drawing by hand. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#23 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

That's the interesting thing about me in terms of graphics. Despite all of these accomplishments, I'm completely worthless in terms of drawing by hand. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Haha, it annoys me though, I try really hard to draw something by hand and the final product ends up looking extremely bad. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by BillyP (Apr 2 2011 9:31:58 am)

#24 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I thought a lot of graphic designers used a hand sketch first? But I guess you have places you can sketch with things on computers and save it.

#25 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

D-rock2308 wrote:

I thought a lot of graphic designers used a hand sketch first? But I guess you have places you can sketch with things on computers and save it.

Well yeah, most of them do that. But I'm one of those weirdos who like to jump straight to the point and just make a bunch of sketches and mock-ups directly in Photoshop. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

RPGMaster2000 1423614737346695

Board footer