Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Crew logos

I'm trying to make something, but I need a 75x150 graphic for each crew that wants to participate.

It's going to be a signature bar to show what crews you are in. When you add a crew to your profile on the page, it'll add it to the bar in your signature as well. The rules:

- Must be .png
- Must be 75 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall
- Must have the crew name in it
- Must be PG

Go nuts.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#2 Before February 2015

tomicalover

Re: Crew logos

Are you making any? Well if you are could I have one for my 'Japan Crew'?

#3 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

I'm on it.
EDIT: how tall and wide is that in inches? Powerpoint is acting up, and won't accept pixels
EDIT2: fixed it.
EDIT3: done
dalekbar.png
EDIT5: is that PNG?
EDIT6: Yes, It is
EDIT7: what are you going to do with these?
EDIT:8 can someone reply so I can stop editing so much?

Last edited by scienceguyz (Jan 25 2012 11:58:40 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

First Post wrote:

It's going to be a signature bar to show what crews you are in. When you add a crew to your profile on the page, it'll add it to the bar in your signature as well.

You make an account on the site, add in the crews you are in, and it gives you BBCode for an image that will show all the crews you are in. After that you can just update the crews you are in without changing the BBCode in your sig.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Different55 wrote:
First Post wrote:

It's going to be a signature bar to show what crews you are in. When you add a crew to your profile on the page, it'll add it to the bar in your signature as well.

You make an account on the site, add in the crews you are in, and it gives you BBCode for an image that will show all the crews you are in. After that you can just update the crews you are in without changing the BBCode in your sig.

Ahhh... OK. that's interesting

Different551423615345346087

Board footer