Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Definitely not an Audiosurf clone...

I've been playing with Fast Fourier Transforms and I may be flying a little close to the sun right now... My toying around has led me to develop this: http://whff.frogbox.es/download.php?file=aixb0r89zr (The song I'm using was sourced from http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/482329 )

1tkdo.png
Like I said... Definitely not an Audiosurf clone...
So I'm wondering if anyone has any great rhythm game concepts that I could implement using the framework that I'm building?

Last edited by Aslai (Nov 23 2012 4:59:10 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Re: Definitely not an Audiosurf clone...

How about a chance to get off the road once in a while?
Like on a massive combo, either the lanes increase or you can attempt to get massive points when hitting notes without crashing into buildings.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

So do you guys have any rhythm game ideas?

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

A game where you must type the words of a paragraph to the beat of a song. Like a more challenging variant of this game.

Or a game where the obstacles are created by certain motions in a song. For instance, a trill would make something come from the left. Or a really deep note would make something come from the bottom and try to hold you back. It could be any type of song... violin, electronic, rap (using words or letters instead of musical notions), rock, etc.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

TakoMan02 wrote:

this game.

I love you, in a non-homophobic way.

Kaslai1423618912342520

Board footer