Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ElJaso

The Truth about J and B no K

Hello, before I start, I must say THIS IS NOT THE SPAM CREW YOU THINK IT IS! Okay, so, I was the starter of J and B no K (kay) and I would like to say, It started out with just me, Jason, and my friend, Ben. We would go to art maps and we would put some art then our symbol (J&B with an upside down K) so people would see it was us. Unfortunately, Tyrone (not his real name due to privacy), Started using our name as a spam crew and when he found a code to a map, he would but our symbol on the map and troll/spam. He started posting things on the forums about maps he had trolled. I just wanted to say that we are not bad people. We have talked to the kid and he promised us that if he used our symbol again that he owed us $10 USD (He is Ben's friend so if he didn't pay, Ben would beat him up or something along those lines). We really do not want people to think that when they see the J and B nokay sign, that their map is about to be trolled, it just means we are there to help.

Thank you for your time.

-Jason and Ben

P.S. - We added the nokay part because of our other friend who we always joke about, Kenton (Name hanged for privacy). And don't worry we don't bully him we just play around and have good teen fun. We also added the nokay because we didn't want people to think we were Justin Bieber (JB)

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: The Truth about J and B no K

I don't trust this, and several people know why.

I offer you a suggestion though, assuming your post takes no pretense: Get your own accounts.
(Also, if I may ask, how old are you lot?)

#3 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Nice, long topic. Good four yew. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But, yes, I'll believe you when you say this, but I had never heard of your crew anywa-*is bazooka'd by ElJaso*

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

Why don't you just get your own separate accounts so you don't all get banned for something that one of you do?

I don't trust this either.

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

Xpo20 wrote:

Nice, long topic. Good four yew. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But, yes, I'll believe you when you say this, but I had never heard of your crew anywa-*is bazooka'd by ElJaso*

Epic reading comprehension and general uselessness to thread.

#6 Before February 2015

Xpo20

I hope that was a comment, cause if that wasn't... *gets shotgun* I'll let him do the talking. >_>

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

Xpo20 wrote:

I hope that was a comment, cause if that wasn't

...Qué?

*gets shotgun* I'll let him do the talking. >_>

Dude you're like obsessed with guns and unnecessary violence.
I just pointed out that you clearly did not read(or comprehend) the first post, and that your post basically said 'I didn't read the entire first post, but to make up for it I'll make a joke that isn't funny! haha!'

#8 Before February 2015

Flare

alex wrote:
Xpo20 wrote:

I hope that was a comment, cause if that wasn't

...Qué?

*gets shotgun* I'll let him do the talking. >_>

Dude you're like obsessed with guns and unnecessary violence.
I just pointed out that you clearly did not read(or comprehend) the first post, and that your post basically said 'I didn't read the entire first post, but to make up for it I'll make a joke that isn't funny! haha!'

Agreed; almost every post I've seen from him today involves a bazooka or a shotgun or something along those lines.

#9 Before February 2015

ElJaso

We do all have our own accounts, I was talking to rofflewaffle (Ben) and he said that he agreed and I could put his name...
And I believe that Tyrone has been banned

Last edited by ElJaso (Oct 27 2010 6:43:58 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Flare

So what are your individual accounts on here? And is Tyrone J+B?

#11 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

I belive this, but I've never been in a room that gets trolled with J+B no K

ElJaso 1423622945338487

Board footer