Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

Runescape , Old wildy & Free Trade !

hello guys, i don't know how many people that play EE, actually play runescape aswell, but i do & have since the good ol' days of it, & i know much about it, and still play to this day, BUT im hoping that this isn't a BIG lie, to succeed in the GWR of gaming, *guiness world records* but i highly hope that anybody who does to vote for the return !

Link : www.runescape.com/wilderness (please support the return of what runescape really was ! thanks <3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: Runescape , Old wildy & Free Trade !

i saw it im losed 86 mil in clan wars -.-

#3 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

bliske, it's not returning to the way it was. Don't be a little whiny kid like all the others who started those "bring back the wildy campaigns"

They were pretty funny though. BTW I quit that game clast year.

#4 Before February 2015

SeymourG

RuneScape is an MMORPG, A.K.A. you can't stop it.
Sorry, but there is NOTHING you can do about it except for annoying someone so much they block you off of their phone/E-mail list.

bliske1423623536337896

Board footer