Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

Regarding Chat & Paypal

hello, Im Bliske on here, Damien irl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
19 year's old, and currently don't have chat,

Well i've gave reason's to try fix parental control, (no response).

Well Anyway's that's not what im curious about, im wondering with a paypal account do i need to have a credit card, or debit card, to have people send money to my account on paypal?

*huge question aswell*
is it possible on paypal to use 'my mobile phone credit say $30 or $50 dollars, as an example, and send it to my Paypal fund's.
That way i can get chat, and this whole problem would be done.

Well, as much as this may seem 'illegal' but if anybody is my age' with a paypal account and is able to send me 1c, to my account, so i can get chat' since chris obviously doesn't think im 19, i've emailed him twice, and i want to know what documents to verify my age, but thanks so much ,

um..   <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="81eae8e5e3ede8f2eae4c1e9eef5ece0e8edafe2eeec">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> is the email *once i get im deleting paypal* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue until i sell my 2 rs chars :L that i dont use to buy monocle //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: Regarding Chat & Paypal

The full system from ee sucks im 15 years and didnt got paypal to.

They need a age poll and if you lie and your 10 and you fill 16 in is it your own risk.

#3 Before February 2015

RayDof

jeffrey wrote:

They need a age poll and if you lie and your 10 and you fill 16 in is it your own risk.

Now you know as well as anyone here Chris isn't going to do that. There's a reason rather ya'll like it or not why chat is blocked and you have to pay 0.01 cent to get it. Chris thinks he's doing right, this is his game, so rather or not you like that, he's gonna do it his way. Reason someone needs to find a good way to bypass paying 1cent is so you dont have to pay, now that might be near impossible to find something you dont have to find to pay for. For those of you who are 16 years old find a wal-mart they have prepaid credit cards. You have to be 16-17 and only need your parents to activate it. Those of you who live in countries without a walmart I dono what to tell you. Rather people ridicule me about it or not I think Chris is doing right about this to the best of his knowledge, its called morals.

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

jeffrey wrote:

Yea, children don't care about the things that can happen, but the "It is your own risk" Doesn't make any sense, because parents will still complain. That's the whole problem

RayDof wrote:
jeffrey wrote:

Now you know as well as anyone here Chris isn't going to do that. There's a reason rather ya'll like it or not why chat is blocked and you have to pay 0.01 cent to get it. Chris thinks he's doing right, this is his game, so rather or not you like that, he's gonna do it his way. Reason someone needs to find a good way to bypass paying 1cent is so you dont have to pay, now that might be near impossible to find something you dont have to find to pay for. For those of you who are 16 years old find a wal-mart they have prepaid credit cards. You have to be 16-17 and only need your parents to activate it. Those of you who live in countries without a walmart I dono what to tell you. Rather people ridicule me about it or not I think Chris is doing right about this to the best of his knowledge, its called morals.

Actually, Chris is trying to find ways which doesn't involve paying...

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

To be fair, I bought chat with some money I've had on my paypal since I was 14.

The system isn't great, but achieves what chris wants most of the time.

#6 Before February 2015

RayDof

NikK wrote:
jeffrey wrote:

Yea, children don't care about the things that can happen, but the "It is your own risk" Doesn't make any sense, because parents will still complain. That's the whole problem

RayDof wrote:
jeffrey wrote:

Actually, Chris is trying to find ways which doesn't involve paying...

Thats what I was getting at I didn't say he wasn't. I said if someone could find a way to bypassing paying 1 cent so you dont have to pay, now that might be near impossible to find something.   Also gave the person(s) a good hint on how to get chat using a prepaid credit card.

#7 Before February 2015

bliske

Alex wrote:

do you have one cent to get me it, ? oh damn, ur a admin, shouldn't be asking. but like i dont how to return the favour, but i wish i had chat :S.
does chris read all his emails alex? i've sent 2, if there is any possible way to get chat free, proving documents, i need a camera :\ or facebook proof?

#8 Before February 2015

haythere

Bliske wrote:
Alex wrote:

do you have one cent to get me it, ? oh damn, ur a admin, shouldn't be asking. but like i dont how to return the favour, but i wish i had chat :S.
does chris read all his emails alex? i've sent 2, if there is any possible way to get chat free, proving documents, i need a camera :\ or facebook proof?

Yeah im 18 and emailed him too. I'm either thinking 1. He has heaps of emails or 2. He hasnt had a chance to read them yet.

#9 Before February 2015

bliske

haythere wrote:
Bliske wrote:
Alex wrote:

Yeah im 18 and emailed him too. I'm either thinking 1. He has heaps of emails or 2. He hasnt had a chance to read them yet.

that's what i was also thinking about, he would have alot of e-mails, so he won't reply straight away, i'll give it some time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

Doghana

I'm very careful about paying for things on the internet, because sometimes people set up fake paypal pages just to get your card details. Anyway, i went to pay with my credit card, but the page it took me to was written in a different language. That was the first thing that put me off. the second, was that my country Australia was spelt wrong, as "Australiea." So i'm not sure about paying now. Is there Anyway to pay for chat and beta with cash? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

haythere

Bliske wrote:
haythere wrote:
Bliske wrote:

that's what i was also thinking about, he would have alot of e-mails, so he won't reply straight away, i'll give it some time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Plus he is trying to think of a way to confirm it without paying, I hope he thinks of something soon

#12 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Chris's system is obviously flawed. I got it (13 currently) with a prepaid card that my parents got me (it registers as a debit card)

Not saying I'm against this, but it does need some improving, which, I suppose, is why there's a thread about it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#13 Before February 2015

bliske

doghana , im australian aswell , that's because where chris is from , that's what im assuming the paypal looks like,

but it's really frustrating, because i have friends all who have chat, i've asked them but they can't get me it. but oh well. .

#14 Before February 2015

Alex

Chris has said before that he doesn't read email on weekends, so Imagine he probably missed yours answering recent email from the day prior, and will get to it monday.

#15 Before February 2015

Doghana

Yea, but i'm sure hes doing everything he can to get a better system //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#16 Before February 2015

bliske

Alex wrote:

Chris has said before that he doesn't read email on weekends, so Imagine he probably missed yours answering recent email from the day prior, and will get to it monday.

ohh, but i wrote one friday, (would've been thursday for him).

bliske1423623985337447

Board footer