Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Noam3k

Disappearing posts

hi !
Last time i posted some of my ideas (everybody has nicknames and you see who joined , gold glow for owner , chat on the right and many more)

Now there is the chat and the nicknames - im wanted check on forum if Chris says that was my idea but all my posts are gone ...

Im asking : WHY ?!

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Disappearing posts

...What?

Moved to off topic because this has to do with the forum (I think :S).

#3 Before February 2015

Noam3k

Alex wrote:

...What?

Moved to off topic because this has to do with the forum (I think :S).

I think Chris should say : the new chat(on right) and the nicknames was an Idea by Noamek.
And there is nothing and my thread is gone - thats not fair ...

Last edited by Noam3k (Jan 7 2011 6:02:30 am)

#4 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Pruned. Epically.

#5 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

because you weren't the first person to suggest them. They weren't really your ideas.

#6 Before February 2015

bliske

Noam3k wrote:

hi !
Last time i posted some of my ideas (everybody has nicknames and you see who joined , gold glow for owner , chat on the right and many more)

Now there is the chat and the nicknames - im wanted check on forum if Chris says that was my idea but all my posts are gone ...

Im asking : WHY ?!

no idea, maybe wrong section of the forums.

#7 Before February 2015

Noam3k

greenzoid2 wrote:

because you weren't the first person to suggest them. They weren't really your ideas.

many people says that those ideas were good - nobody says that somebody sugested them before ...
Bliske , the section was 'Game suggestions'

Last edited by Noam3k (Jan 13 2011 12:26:57 am)

Noam3k 1423624062337370

Board footer