Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alex

Convert to the magic coins~

[10:35:07] <%watashi> "If I'm understanding the system correctly, it's not about you looking for one specific coin. It's about the coin looking for you, in a way." -RPG

^was said in EEchat, and unless watashi there is harboring a strange amount of mischief, then Rpgmaster really said that.

This obviously means that the coins are sentient beings, much more holy than us.

We should all praise our newly found coin overlords instead of hunting them down.

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Convert to the magic coins~

ALL HAIL MAGICOINS!

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Alex wrote:

[10:35:07] <%watashi> "If I'm understanding the system correctly, it's not about you looking for one specific coin. It's about the coin looking for you, in a way." -RPG

^was said in EEchat, and unless watashi there is harboring a strange amount of mischief, then Rpgmaster really said that.

This obviously means that the coins are sentient beings, much more holy than us.

We should all praise our newly found coin overlords instead of hunting them down.

Ahaha, I kind of regret saying that. I said in my next post that I can't really explain this worth a damn. What I meant was that the magic coins will never be in a specific place, they will always be completely random.

I really need to get Chris online tomorrow so that he can explain the system himself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

emanresu

Do not try and find the coin. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
What truth?
There is no coin.
There is no coin?
Then you'll see, that it is not the coin you find, it is only yourself.

I think what he's trying to say is that the chance for a coin to be "magic" is determined when you pick it up, not when it is placed. So just because someone gets a coin that ends up being magic, doesn't mean anyone else who picks up that that same coin will also get a magic coin.

#5 Before February 2015

DBear

I for one accept our new shiny golden overlords.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#6 Before February 2015

bliske

it's true about somebody else picking up the same and trying to get, so many tryed everybody didn't get, i wish chris would give us some more feedback on the 'magic gold coin'
i'd like another.

#7 Before February 2015

Tree

I don't think he should explain the system, let's just keep it a mystery. Let the noobs waste their time trying to find the coins //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by TREE (Jan 20 2011 11:11:16 pm)

Alex 1423624098337334

Board footer