Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Burnett

I have a problem!

I'm using Firefox 3.6.13 And today,evreytime I trying to enter this site using www.ee.forumify.com,It's giving me this error "Error: Unable to fetch category/forum list.".And I'm trying to enter using past and codes.Like ee.forumify.com/viewforum.php?=id5

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: I have a problem!

Forumify is having problems. D:

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Burnett

Do you have this problem too??

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Everyone does.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Burnett

I have a solution but it will realy realy hurt.We can create a forum another domain.Like yetkinforum.com.I can help too.Becosue Chris Benjamisnen will need a helper knows Turkish liek me.

#6 Before February 2015

Wezza

happens to me too, but i use chrome
IE does also have problems

EDIT: chrome can auto translate any site

Last edited by wezza (Feb 5 2011 11:00:04 am)

#7 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

I use google Chrome and it has happened for me too! the way I solve prob is just close and reopen my page and keep trying until EE forums works but I'm sure that this prob will go away sooner or later

#8 Before February 2015

Burnett

yetkinforum.com is realy a Lot of using service.And I guarantee,no problems!But only HUGE problem is all of you are not turkish like me and smilingnothing.

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

Yeah, no.

The reason we're using forumify is because cyclone OWNS forumify, otherwise we'd probably have our own domain(or using the everybodyedits domain) with forum software like mybb.

The problem forumify has been having is (probably) fixable, and cyclone will (probably) fix it after he stops being mia.

#10 Before February 2015

Burnett

Wow,today I learned Cyclone owns "forumify" domain.Woow.

Burnett 1423624869336563

Board footer