Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

very important message if u cant get onto EE

im not a mod or anything but go on mozilla firefox and load up EE it wont work, but if u click on the area u usualy play EE realy fast lots of times the front pic of EE will show on ur screen, carry on then it will dissapear. I dont kno after cuz ive only done 515 cliks cuz it counts but if i do it 4 long enough i might get it 2 work ill tell u if it does.
just found that the pic comes up again after abiut 600 cliks ill tell u more when i find stuff out.
it goes off again at abiut 950 cliks.
1000 cliks and it still dosent work but im tryin
aroud 1150 pic comes again
1465 cliks now and my finger is starting to ace plz help  
about 1800 cliks pic comes on again
2000 and still dosent work and my next comment will only be when i get 3000 cliks
3000 cliks and still not workin but with the same pattern of pic on and pic off and i give up if anybody wants to try 4 longer ur welcome

Last edited by xxjmasterxx (Feb 23 2011 5:48:07 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: very important message if u cant get onto EE

Wut are yo talkin abut?U MAD?It's not working with this.

#3 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

it hasent been workin with me all day andim gunna fix it!!!

#4 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

finnaly i come bak later and it works but thats a bit unusuale 4 me tho

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm using opera, and you should, too. I can get a screenie if anyone requests one. Proof that opera works. Since, SOMEONE works, then that means its a problem with whoever its not working. I've been on school netbook and it works (with opera), I get on home computer and it works (with opera), I get on a school dual core PC (with opera) and it works, and the only 2 similarities between the 3 are that they are all running Windows XP and Opera. Since most everyone else is also running XP, the difference is Opera. GET OPERA! SAVE YOURSELVES!

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

Google Chrome is better than Opera.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Is google chrome working? Does chrome have widgets? transparency? Is it able to sync your computer with all the other places you use opera? Can it speed up download times when your internet is slow? Can it host your own website for you?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i used 2 hav opera but my dad took it off the laptop and i dont no y //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The Red Troll 1423625689335743

Board footer