Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Inspiring quotes.

Post some of you favorite & Inspiring quotes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Mine would have to be lyrics from a mulan song. ( lol )

It goes like:

We must be swift as
the coursing river
(be a man)
With all the force
of a great typhoon
(be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging fire.                        <--- Mostly that one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon

Less than three

Last edited by kaosslasher (Feb 18 2011 9:47:36 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

collectionshower

Re: Inspiring quotes.

"Oh my god, I killed all pinky's brothers! Hehehe" (From serious sam.)

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Oh, wow, i laughed so hard 'xD

i should have put " quotes   or " funny quotes "

#4 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i said it. so now its a quote.
-brawler700

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

"You look at things and wonder 'why?'.

I dream things that don't exist and thing 'why not?'
-Carl Sagan (I think)

Edited so I wouldn't double post

kaosslasher wrote:

Oh, wow, i laughed so hard 'xD

i should have put " quotes   or " funny quotes "

You obviously didn't read the topic. Inspiring quotes.

Last edited by JadElClemens (Feb 19 2011 11:08:21 am)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

You know how to say owned in russsian? OONT
-Nikolai from black Ops zombies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

"Have you ever imagined a world without any hypothetical situations?"

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Raiden

"Maturity begins to grow when your concern for others overweight your concern for yourself."

-John MacNaughton

#9 Before February 2015

Oatmeal

psh! agree with you? i'd rather agree with MAMA LUIGI!
-BloodPuff

#10 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

"Quod in omni vita facimus in aeternum resonat"

"All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people." - Adolf Hitler

"A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril." - Winston Churchill

#11 Before February 2015

clovernova

In these days of indigestion,
it is often times a question.
As of what to eat and what to leave alone.
Every microbe and bacillis,
has a different way to kill us,
and in time will claim us for there own.
There are germs of every kind,
in every food that you will find.
in the market or upon the bill of fare.
Drinking water is just risky,
as that so called deadly whiskey.
And it's often a misteke to breathe the air.
hope this quslifies, if not sorry.

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

"Fear is like a darkroom where negatives develop."

^best photography quote ever. I AM afraid of negatives developing. If you know what I mean. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Sabrillian (Feb 22 2011 7:14:58 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

Raiden

I give credit to Cthulhu for this quote, for his quote "Life is death in disguise", gave me the idea.

"Your not dead when your dead. Your just in another form of life."
-Raiden

REVISED (Slightly) :
"Your not dead when your dead. Your at last beginning your final section of life."
-Raiden

Last edited by Raiden (Feb 23 2011 4:49:20 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ thats very nice, but you need some kind of ... fancy word for " just in another " you know? just dosin't sound right.

But if you find nothing, it's still pretty cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#15 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

its not inspiring its more funny to be honest and its wat flare wrote btw

I once dreamed of playing a good flash game while eating pizza and accidentally drop into a cave where I found a purple penguin ironically named Steve. Steve the penguin jumped on my back and said "Can I haz a large hamburger?" I then replied "No, have a bag of chips." Steve said "No, thanks for the butt rub, it really helped my butt to wake up my son by waking up my sense of farting." "No problem," I replied to him. "Oh, no!" he exclaimed. I asked "Why in the world did you have Flare win?" Steve said "Well, I just made him win because he is awesome.". Steve now left with a cookie that belonged to lordofcabbage the awesome, who took it back because it was moldy and over baked. Lordofcabbage then proceeded to suck a lollipop. Then a meteorite hit my face. Steve said that my face was so beautifully awesome that I died a slow and my face when Zap doesn't get the last cookie. Monkeys then started to throw poo at Steve. I then found a big freaking gun and shot the monster that hid behind me that is really fast and eats fresh tacos with tasty mozzarella cheese but he was pregnant. I took the tacos and ate them behind Steve's **** while kissing a giant chair. I then proceeded to kill some stinking piles of angry ninja warriors with electric shuriken lasers. The ninjas ate my pie and proceeded to eat my cake. Pikachu went "FFFFFFFFFFFUUU- ehh, forget it." Pikatle/Squirchu went "BUT WHY DO YOU HATE THE CAKE!" Cake? What cake?! I didn't see any cake!!! But i proceeded with helping to find every dead kitten to make a kitten death machine on Saturn's moon, but I couldn't eat any lobsters. Then I woke with a cat on my face, feeling like a bag of chips. I could only dream of something so hideously beautiful when drunk. Then I tripped on the fail whale while eating Bobby. Then some barrel got 700 posts because he likes to have 855, but was inconspicuous, the fact that cakes are lies and text walls in Portal agree. GLaDOS then takes a crap and destroys the universe. She also gets A GIANT TURD that eats people. This turd starts by eating the street urchins and eats the millitary. Then, the turd goes to the grocery store and eats the fruit from all the isles and eats the canned soups in the shopper's bags. Then, it heads to the harbor and destroys fishermen. Then, it eats this forum so it is infected with malaria and syphilis. Then somebody took a giant smiley who crushed every town in everywhere except California. Flare finds that SmileyPwnster is back and pickles started to tickle me. Every single dog fails at finding ugly ducklings in generously big toilets! Has anyone noticed? Later that day I went to the store and bought a friend that strangely liked diffrent colored-penguins. The I felt is a mistake a mistake that ooga (oops) exploded into a black-hole. The black hole then eated my other black hole and everything else. when suddenly Madness412 shot himself. Everybody hates Madness412 and says "MOOO!!!!!!" Weirdly. Suddenly, a cow falls on buzzer25/coolio and kills them. NikK dies too. But then Magellan exploded! Then IceMarioEX was flamed to hell where he met the devil.then a firery explosion killed everybody. Then the Undead attacked the world and now im an exploding volcano.with Madness and died in flames! Everyone then fell into their hell where they die. Later... "BARREL ROLL!" Yelled Madness412 as he was dancing so f***ing bad like a hobo. He then asked "Where are my Pants?" and then looked up at his sister who didn't exist unlike his
brother who was a zombie. That my trollface cookies are really stupid. SO then Cola1 had gotten eaten by a massive earthworm and had died then the earthworm. YOU BROKE RULES, NOW YOU WILL SUCK ON MY
Very tiny ****, which will feel threatened if cats start to lick ice cream cones.
His pants exploded into random kittens while blissinged was eating their corpses inside your closet. Meanwhile, the smileys humped each other in the closet. Holy freaking crap. I like trains becuase they are like EE Beta, very very hurtfull because Beta is slightly money draining. However, Chat is really bad for very annoying kids and for guys.
Meanwhile in australia, brawler700 was awesome when he gets
Palm to help Lopoi in his really bad map that sucks becuase brawler is better, so I danced and i was playing Everybody Edits, trolling some levels and cheating energy in the terminator smiley. Then went to Brazil for some good pizza that palm made, and then died.Kitkatt12 turned   you and jumping on a really big trampoline, so DKLevels ate himself. LuigiMadness71 suicide himself with pies and sausages. Then Cola1 get   out of the stadium of zombie people. Then kitkatt12 got a cake.Lopoi2 is xxjmasterxx who is reposting games with flare's face which is super amazing well it would...

I was in the 3 Word Story game.

btw u can find this in the paste game cuz i remember seeing it before but its a bit of an epic fail no-offense flare

#16 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Tl;dr

#17 Before February 2015

Raiden

xxjmasterxx wrote:

its not inspiring its more funny to be honest and its wat flare wrote btw

I once dreamed of playing a good flash game while eating pizza and accidentally drop into a cave where I found a purple penguin ironically named Steve. Steve the penguin jumped on my back and said "Can I haz a large hamburger?" I then replied "No, have a bag of chips." Steve said "No, thanks for the butt rub, it really helped my butt to wake up my son by waking up my sense of farting." "No problem," I replied to him. "Oh, no!" he exclaimed. I asked "Why in the world did you have Flare win?" Steve said "Well, I just made him win because he is awesome.". Steve now left with a cookie that belonged to lordofcabbage the awesome, who took it back because it was moldy and over baked. Lordofcabbage then proceeded to suck a lollipop. Then a meteorite hit my face. Steve said that my face was so beautifully awesome that I died a slow and my face when Zap doesn't get the last cookie. Monkeys then started to throw poo at Steve. I then found a big freaking gun and shot the monster that hid behind me that is really fast and eats fresh tacos with tasty mozzarella cheese but he was pregnant. I took the tacos and ate them behind Steve's **** while kissing a giant chair. I then proceeded to kill some stinking piles of angry ninja warriors with electric shuriken lasers. The ninjas ate my pie and proceeded to eat my cake. Pikachu went "FFFFFFFFFFFUUU- ehh, forget it." Pikatle/Squirchu went "BUT WHY DO YOU HATE THE CAKE!" Cake? What cake?! I didn't see any cake!!! But i proceeded with helping to find every dead kitten to make a kitten death machine on Saturn's moon, but I couldn't eat any lobsters. Then I woke with a cat on my face, feeling like a bag of chips. I could only dream of something so hideously beautiful when drunk. Then I tripped on the fail whale while eating Bobby. Then some barrel got 700 posts because he likes to have 855, but was inconspicuous, the fact that cakes are lies and text walls in Portal agree. GLaDOS then takes a crap and destroys the universe. She also gets A GIANT TURD that eats people. This turd starts by eating the street urchins and eats the millitary. Then, the turd goes to the grocery store and eats the fruit from all the isles and eats the canned soups in the shopper's bags. Then, it heads to the harbor and destroys fishermen. Then, it eats this forum so it is infected with malaria and syphilis. Then somebody took a giant smiley who crushed every town in everywhere except California. Flare finds that SmileyPwnster is back and pickles started to tickle me. Every single dog fails at finding ugly ducklings in generously big toilets! Has anyone noticed? Later that day I went to the store and bought a friend that strangely liked diffrent colored-penguins. The I felt is a mistake a mistake that ooga (oops) exploded into a black-hole. The black hole then eated my other black hole and everything else. when suddenly Madness412 shot himself. Everybody hates Madness412 and says "MOOO!!!!!!" Weirdly. Suddenly, a cow falls on buzzer25/coolio and kills them. NikK dies too. But then Magellan exploded! Then IceMarioEX was flamed to hell where he met the devil.then a firery explosion killed everybody. Then the Undead attacked the world and now im an exploding volcano.with Madness and died in flames! Everyone then fell into their hell where they die. Later... "BARREL ROLL!" Yelled Madness412 as he was dancing so f***ing bad like a hobo. He then asked "Where are my Pants?" and then looked up at his sister who didn't exist unlike his
brother who was a zombie. That my trollface cookies are really stupid. SO then Cola1 had gotten eaten by a massive earthworm and had died then the earthworm. YOU BROKE RULES, NOW YOU WILL SUCK ON MY
Very tiny ****, which will feel threatened if cats start to lick ice cream cones.
His pants exploded into random kittens while blissinged was eating their corpses inside your closet. Meanwhile, the smileys humped each other in the closet. Holy freaking crap. I like trains becuase they are like EE Beta, very very hurtfull because Beta is slightly money draining. However, Chat is really bad for very annoying kids and for guys.
Meanwhile in australia, brawler700 was awesome when he gets
Palm to help Lopoi in his really bad map that sucks becuase brawler is better, so I danced and i was playing Everybody Edits, trolling some levels and cheating energy in the terminator smiley. Then went to Brazil for some good pizza that palm made, and then died.Kitkatt12 turned   you and jumping on a really big trampoline, so DKLevels ate himself. LuigiMadness71 suicide himself with pies and sausages. Then Cola1 get   out of the stadium of zombie people. Then kitkatt12 got a cake.Lopoi2 is xxjmasterxx who is reposting games with flare's face which is super amazing well it would...

I was in the 3 Word Story game.

btw u can find this in the paste game cuz i remember seeing it before but its a bit of an epic fail no-offense flare

Number 1: Grammar is a wonderful thing.

Number 2: Please write meaningful quotes; this is not the place to make people go "LOL!" The place for that is in the forum games section..

Last edited by Raiden (Feb 23 2011 4:54:01 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

"There is no cow level"
I just love that quote.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#19 Before February 2015

Chimi

"At first dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable.? ? Christopher Reeve

"Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.? ? Doug Ivester

?You will not do incredible things without an incredible dream.? ? John Eliot

?Don?t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams.? - Anonymous

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I got a book of 'em
And my highlighter is almost out of ink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Chimi (Feb 23 2011 5:06:16 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Alex

Signature mien

#21 Before February 2015

Chimi

Yep ^ I like that one alot.

Kaosslasher 1423625742335690

Board footer