Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Boost in forum members???

I remember about a month ago when the most people you would see on the forum was about 10-15 max...VERY RARE. And in december 2010, the post count was 17k with an average of 6 posts an hour or something...
Whats going on now?? 23 users online and 50k post count??

Also an average of 36 posts an hour??what??

Last edited by Greenzoid2 (Feb 22 2011 4:07:16 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Chidore

Re: Boost in forum members???

Someone said that the forum was with inappropriate content images
1122191202lol2jpg.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

karim

it is just EE getting more popular //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Heck yeah //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i think it might hav been caused by me i became a carpenter from new user or whatever in 1 day (i already had 4 posts from the day before but thats all) but after that day my activity went down a bit and that day was about well a few days ago probably less than a week

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

Forums increase exponentially.

The more active users, the more topics; the more topics, the more posts; the more posts, the more likelihood someone will stay and post more, and become active, repeat forever or until the forum dies for whatever reason.

Mix that formula with an increasing audience in EE... So now you have more people visiting, and again, because it's getting more active, the higher probability that someone will find something to post about and stay.

Really, the forum will just get busier and busier as long as EE is still around and updated.

#7 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

allso the moshi awards will make it bigger and ppl will see the forums

Greenzoid2 1423625752335680

Board footer