Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Anybody here play Multiwinia?

MULTIWINIA: Survival of the Flattest

multiwinia-20080915110908217-000.jpg

This game is possibly the craziest, awesomest, most addicting RTS (real-time strategy) game I have ever played.   You control an army of Multiwinians (2D stickmen that are as dumb as posts) and try to dominate your opponents.   It's basically the barebones of RTS - only one unit, no economics, very basic battle - but to me that just leaves more room for skill to dominate.

Unfortunately, the multiplayer lobbies for it are going dead, and I'm trying to force a revival.   If you go to http://www.introversion.co.uk/multiwinia/, you can buy the full game, or download a fully functional (though somewhat limited) demo version to get your feet wet.   And don't worry, there is a Mac version as well.

Post here if you tried it and loved it, and if you did, post a similar message on all the forums you can find.   Let's get this underappreciated game back to the place it belongs!

#2 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Re: Anybody here play Multiwinia?

ANYBODY?

#3 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Re: Anybody here play Multiwinia?

*bumpity*

AmoebaLord 1423625769335663

Board footer