Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Raiden

DragonFable

So, I seen a lot of game topics in the "Off Topic" section, so I might as well also make one. Does anyone know DragonFable (or at lest some game made by Artix Entertainment)? I personally love DragonFable, so you might as well try it out for yourself. (WARNING: 1/2 of the game is possible, but you need to subscribe (1 time payment) to get the other 1/2). If you seem interested, post your battle ID here;I'd like to try versing people (Thanks if you do). //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Re: DragonFable

Hmm its a good game got bored after 2 Years or so But my char Owns
Battle ID = 349354

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Tried it once, got bored fast. Same with the other games, not enough feature crap for free people to make me actually want to buy anything.

#4 Before February 2015

EE King

I play AQW, but its boring these days.

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

EE King wrote:

I play AQW, but its boring these days.

Ahhh, i remember useing trainer's and hacking that game, good days... good days...

and waiting for the ... lets say " beta " players to get off, so that i would play... good times i tell ya.

then i reached level 60.

#6 Before February 2015

Raiden

D-rock2308 wrote:

Tried it once, got bored fast. Same with the other games, not enough feature crap for free people to make me actually want to buy anything.

Wow O.o I thought there was alot for non "beta players". At least it isn't as bad as Wizard101 where you have 1% of the game without subscription, and after subscription you have the other 99%.

#7 Before February 2015

Burnett

I played this game a lot.But it's sucks.Realy boring game.

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Raiden wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

Wow O.o I thought there was alot for non "beta players". At least it isn't as bad as Wizard101 where you have 1% of the game without subscription, and after subscription you have the other 99%.

ikr? that game made me mad ><

#9 Before February 2015

coolio

Yeah I used to play this game and almost every other game in the line.   I started w/ AQ, then moved on to DF, followed by MQ.   Got EXTREMELY BORED with it and moved on to... EE!!!

Raiden 1423625778335654

Board footer