Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Troll apocalypse. Second original story by Pyromaniac

*before I start I would like everybody to remeber my first story.. About a young man who became the first troll.. This takes place a near millenia later

Darkness. I open my eyes and spin around. Darkness. A veil has been cast over my eyes, and all light was cast out.... As if thrown into an abyss. Then through the darkness, I hear a sound. Screaming. The cries of thousands. Hundred thousands. Millions. I begin to run. I feel the ground pass beneath my feet..   But Yet I still cannot see. I feel the air push past my face, through my hair, but it is stale, lifeless. Then i realize, there is silence. The screaming has stopped. Am I the last? The last human? On Earth? I fall to my knees, and I feel tears creeping down my cheeks. Suddenly green flashes into my vision. There is sudden light, I look up, but it is immediatly extinguished. But then, slowly, a light grows.. What I see shocks me. Millions of people, no, creatures spread out before me. Their heads are twisted, bony, and morphed beyond recognition. Their eyes are bloodshot, and their mouths are moving. I then realize they are talking.....

"join us survivour, join us you must, no choice remains......"

They chant this over and over.. I scream, they still continue...

--------

three days have passed... I'm trapped.. Isolated from any humans. Surrounded by monsters... My mind is beginning to betray me. I can't hold out..

If anybody is reading this, know what has happened. Please. Help me.. It is time. I can't hold out. Any. Longer..

Goodbye.

#2 Before February 2015

Peber

Re: Troll apocalypse. Second original story by Pyromaniac

Dude nice story!!

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Nice story. But there's another troll apocalypse coming.... A little birdie told me. He's a canary. Right here on my finger... His name is TGT.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

I kneel before the prodigious Trollimus Maximus.

btw nice story, as always

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Feb 27 2011 7:33:30 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Why thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   I can write better tho... Irl I write short stories, poems etc...

Sorry for any like bad grammar.. Didn't proof read this, and wrote it on my itouch... Lol

and different.. Did u not understand? What do u think the green light was? It WAS the green troll!
Look for more of my stories in the future //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Pyromaniac1423625864335568

Board footer