Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Post some funny school pranks here

I have a few jokes I like to play during school and I would like to share them with you.

1. Pretend you are texting in class...but use your calculator! That way when the teacher catches you, you hand your calculator and she shakes her head. Also an extra bonus, if you do it enough, she stops bothering to take it and then you can actually text.

2.Kidnap a kid from another class and hide him in the closet at the back of your classroom. This one isn't really recommended on "serious study days".

3. If you are walking back to the changeroom in gym, and there is still a class in the gym playing, interrupt their game and wreck ---- (censored for the kids!)

4. If there is a smartboard in your classroom, go to class early and write something funny on the desktop, so when the teacher is teaching, the class is laughing.

5. Choose a friend from your class, and somewhere hidden on the whiteboard write (insert name here) is (insert something funny). During class point it out to some other friends and eventually the whole class knows but him and they are laughing at him.

6. Turn the heat all the way down in class, by the end of class everyone will be complaining and sometimes their reactions are funny.

Remember these are all jokes, and if the target seems actually upset by them, make sure you apologize, and potentially face consequences.

Last edited by Greenzoid2 (Mar 3 2011 9:38:56 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Re: Post some funny school pranks here

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue This reminds me of a hilarious thing someone did in the computer lab at our old school once. He put the sound on to the max, made sure his friends were sitting nearby so no one else would be telling on him, then he would press this certain key and it would make a giant beep sound. It was hard to keep my laughter in, it was so funny. I miss public school, beside from the fact that it sort of sucked... homeschooling is fun, too, though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

DBear

1. Get three pigs.
2. Grease them up and label them 1, 2 and 4.
3. Set them loose in your school to wreak havoc.
4. Laugh while everyone looks for pig number 3.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#4 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

There is nothing like public school lol....even if it sucks, you are going through it with friends and it is awesome haha. On april fool's day one of my teachers wants to send me to the office with a few others and make up the craziest story about something really bad that "I did in class" Like we all started a fight and stuff like that...I will do it haha.

Danni wrote:

1. Get three pigs.
2. Grease them up and label them 1, 2 and 4.
3. Set them loose in your school to wreak havoc.
4. Laugh while everyone looks for pig number 3.

haha good one. I was planning on doing something like that on the last day of school last year, except with goats. Problem was, I couldn't get any goats lol. We just set off beepers throughout the school and nobody could find them lol.

Last edited by Greenzoid2 (Mar 3 2011 10:05:50 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Palm

One time me and my friends did something bad and played the "It was me" game, we all blamed our self..It was crazy "IT WAS ME, IT WAS ME, WHY WOULD YOU THINK ITS THEM TWO?THEY JUST MADE A LITTLE MISTAKE, I DONE IT ALL!" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by Palm (Mar 3 2011 10:07:01 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Palm wrote:

One time me and my friends did something bad and played the "It was me" game, we all blamed our self..It was crazy "IT WAS ME, IT WAS ME, WHY WOULD YOU THINK ITS THEM TWO?THEY JUST MADE A LITTLE MISTAKE, I DONE IT ALL!" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:cool::cool::cool:

haha I did that before, but my teacher didn't think it was very funny.

Do you have any teachers that you just can't take seriously, and you have to hold back laughter as they lecture you or even just talk normally to you?

Greenzoid2 1423626097335335

Board footer